“Good Local Eatery”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: 01782 513129
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Very pleasantly refurbished owner run establishment so you get that personal touch.
Good value traditional food served in a welcoming friendly setting.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

The biddulph arms is a charming pub with friendly service and good food. Visited with parents and inlaws on a Wednesday and we were all surprised by how busy the small restaurant area was. This is a great choice if you want a happy medium between pub and restaurant. Will visit again.

1  Thank Stevens33
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We called into the Biddulph Arms at lunchtime today and were delighted by what we found. The waiting on staff were helpful and seemingly happy. We had a lovely meal with the carvery as we have tasted before at the monument in Biddulph. The meal was lovely and hot and the dessert was equally nice. We will be visiting again quite soon i think. Thank you for the lovely experience.

1  Thank catht12
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Our first time at The Biddulph Arms and it won't be our last. The food was amazing and couldn't fault the service one bit. The waitress on the evening of 6th June was really friendly and helpful and made us feel like VIPs. I work in hospitality and I'm always telling my team the value of making people feel special. Terrific value also as the bill came to less than £50 for the two of us for two courses with drinks. A big well done for getting everything right! We'll definately be back!

2  Thank Nick2876
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We visited the Biddulph Arms on Sunday 5th June with my aunty who is 80.
My husband had the Brie, Cranberry and Chive Parcel which he said was delicious, I had the turkey roast dinner from the carvery , it was all very good apart from the Yorkshire pudding which was hard; my aunty had the home made chips which she loved.
My small glass of Shiraz was served in a small glass, hurrah, not in something so big you feel you need to dive in to reach the wine.
Husband said the Timothy Taylor's Landlord was just as it should be.
We were made very welcome, all the staff were lovely to aunty, especially the young waitress with long blonde hair.
My aunty doesn't eat much these days but likes to go out, she had a fab time and was so pleased that none of the staff remarked that she was only having a bowl of chips.

The other tables were full of other diners enjoying themselves, there was no foul language just a very good atmosphere.
We will return.