“Superb!”

Ristorante Da Piero
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I happened to visit Da Piero on a recent business trip to the Marche and I was blown away. The interior is warm and inviting, and the food is incredibly satisfying. I enjoyed a delicious antipasto of pears and cheese and home made pasta that rivals the best restaurants in Italy. The owners were very kind and gracious to me as a foreigner.
I also had the pleasure of trying the wine from the family vineyard, Fattoria Colmone. The Merlot Albino (a white wine) and Ciacco were outstanding and a perfect accompaniment to my meal.
I highly recommend this restaurant to food aficionados who appreciate local, unpretentious cuisine and fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We were lucky enough to dine twice at this lovely restaurant in San Severino, during our recent stay near Treia. The food is beautifully prepared and feels very authentic. There are no frills and there don't need to be. The staff are lovely, and take no notice of Pierluigi when he claims not to speak very good English. His modesty is typical of the ethos of the place. We have eaten less well at much more expensive places in ltaly. It was the gastronomic highlight of our 2 week stay in different parts of Le Marche (which is saying quite a lot).

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Da Piero was highly recommended to us a couple of years ago and from our very first visit it was easy to see why. The classic decor and comfortable surroundings perfectly compliment the food.
Each course was carefully thought out and presented with a high degree of skill and taste. Despite being established in 1965, the restaurant has obviously kept in touch with trends in food presentation and using local seasonal ingredients each dish is a picture on a plate.
But for me ( and the other guests we have have referred to Da Piero) one of the most important and memorable factors is the helpfulness, charm and personality of Pierluigi along with all his lovely staff. They make a meal here much more than memorable .We will return again and again

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Have only recently discovered this little gem of a restaurant, but have eaten there 5 times in the past couple of months. It's a cut above the normal local restaurants in this area, both in terms of service and food. Service is good, with knowledgeable and attentive staff who have great attention to detail. The dishes on offer are more unusual and imaginative for this area,, which for us is a welcome treat. A personal favourite is the 'Scrigno di pere & formaggi', a baked pear with cheese, wrapped in pastry and topped with sesame seeds then baked - delicious! Friday night is predominantly fish - again, all well-prepared and served with style. When we have family or friends visiting from overseas, a visit to Da Piero is a must, so that they can experience Italian food at its best.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I have been to Ristorante Da Piero 4 times, I run a yoga retreat near by each year and we always take the whole group here. It is the most incredibly delicious Italian experience. Many of the guests agreed it was one of the most delicious meals they had ever eaten. I will be back in 2013 for sure.

1  Thank RebberWilson