“Nice accomodation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lido di Ostia
Stella Maris Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 22 Lido di Ostia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Owner of the property is very polite. We spend a great time in our room, which was very clean and beautiful. Hotel was about 150 metres from nice beach and about 20 metres from food shop. There is a good wifi

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I spent 3 nights at Stella Maris and I really enjoyed it, the friendly style and furnishing and the perfectly clean room and bathroom make you feel like home. The owners are extremely nice, their attitude makes a difference compared to other places I have stayed at. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed in Stella maris 2nights and enjoyed it very much!! Ikaria picked us up at the Airport which was very comfortable. Kindness ans hospitality of her were quite amazing. Dorm and bathroom were very clean and friendly furnished.wonderful bed! Breakfast was very good comparing to what is served usally in Italy.
The flat is situated in a typical average italian neighbourhood.
All together we could recommend Stella maris 100%!

Room Tip: Its a 5 Minute Walk to the Beach
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
stellamaris_BandB, Proprietario at Stella Maris Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you very much, Gunther.
You will always be welcome to us.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I arrived in Rome around 10:30 pm at FCO and wanted to stay in the seaside town of Lido di Ostia. The owner Lucca arranged to pick me up and drive me in his large van back to the B&B which is located in a clean, friendly neighborhood 2 blocks from the beach. The apartment sits on the 2nd floor and offers good views and a cheery atmosphere. Breakfast is a generous undertaking and all the groceries, danish pastries, fruits, yoghurts, warm breads and cheeses are high quality and presented beautifully in a breakfast salon shared by other guests.

The owners are most courteous and speak English and other languages very well. I would happily return to this location and appreciate their extra assistance with my musical instruments which I rented for a concert near Rome. When I needed to head back to the airport and meet my band, Lucca asked me if I needed additional help and was so accommodating. I felt I was able to meet a special Italian couple who really enjoys the art of hospitality. The wifi service is free, rooms are good and the bathrooms are clean. There is excellent transportation into Rome by taking either the bus or train from the Lido di Ostia main train station. Plenty of good restaurants are walking distance from this little B&B.

Room Tip: Ask for private room with bathroom and balcony
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom_Brady_California
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My flight from Fiumicino was 6:30 am and I was coming from Trieste (about 6 1/2 hrs train ride from Rome) so I decided to sleep over in Rome and near the Fiumicino airport in order to make the flight. I searched for a cheap bed & breakfast and got Stella Maris after reading reviews of other search results. The place lived up to the review I had read. Cheap, neat, and the owner was very nice and hospitable. I felt very safe too. The owner even dropped me off at a nearby restaurant when I told him I had to eat and he was closing.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Adedamola S
Reviewed 5 October 2013

My brother was flying out from Rome so he needed an overnight accommodation that was nice but close enough to the airport. I booked and paid for him and we were not disappointed. The owners and managers are so nice and supportive. My brother arrived way past the check in time and they still waited for him. They offered to pick him up at the metro and even dropped him off at a restaurant to eat. Very nice and accommodating folks. Their accommodation, according to my brother, is a place I need to stay when I go to visit Rome.Very nice an classy. I definitely plan on staying with them and recommending them to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Simply stunning!
The resort itself was average but the accommodation made the break amazing! The walk from the Metro station to the B&B in the midday heat was exhausting but as soon as we arrived we were offered cold drinks and ice cream before we even checked ourselves in!
Our hosts were simply lovely, the breakfast was great quality and they made something fresh for us everyday.
One day during our stay, both me and my friend didn't feel very well but the apartment had enough to keep us occupied the whole time. I don't know if all of the rooms had a balcony but we did and it was invaluable: a lovely private spot to sit and read and soak up the sounds and smells of coastal Italy!
The main door to the B&B was a bit stiff which made it difficult to obey the "silence in public areas after 10pm" rule but apart from that, the facilities and service were second to none.
I cannot recommend this place highly enough :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends