“Great stay at Stella Maris”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lido di Ostia
Stella Maris Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 22 Lido di Ostia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Stella Maris bed and breakfast is really nice. It has great rooms and has a great location (100 meters to the beach) and fairly easy transport to the city centre of Rome (45 minutes). Luca and Ilaria take the best care and are so friendly and help you with everything. Great place for combination of sight seeing and relaxing at the beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 July 2014

It was a great location. 3 minutes to the beach, 10 minutes to the seaport, 5 minutes to the bus. Good servicies. And a so nice person, Ilaria, who cares of you:)

Gabriela Chirca. - july 2014
Romania:)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had a nice and clean room. Ilaria is such a good and very helpful person. I enjoyed the stay there. The location is better for beach than for to see the center of Rome. This place isn't good for airport access by public transport. Taxi or transfer fee from Ilaria is € 25.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Owner of the property is very polite. We spend a great time in our room, which was very clean and beautiful. Hotel was about 150 metres from nice beach and about 20 metres from food shop. There is a good wifi

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I spent 3 nights at Stella Maris and I really enjoyed it, the friendly style and furnishing and the perfectly clean room and bathroom make you feel like home. The owners are extremely nice, their attitude makes a difference compared to other places I have stayed at. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We stayed in Stella maris 2nights and enjoyed it very much!! Ikaria picked us up at the Airport which was very comfortable. Kindness ans hospitality of her were quite amazing. Dorm and bathroom were very clean and friendly furnished.wonderful bed! Breakfast was very good comparing to what is served usally in Italy.
The flat is situated in a typical average italian neighbourhood.
All together we could recommend Stella maris 100%!

Room Tip: Its a 5 Minute Walk to the Beach
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
stellamaris_BandB, Proprietario at Stella Maris Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you very much, Gunther.
You will always be welcome to us.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I arrived in Rome around 10:30 pm at FCO and wanted to stay in the seaside town of Lido di Ostia. The owner Lucca arranged to pick me up and drive me in his large van back to the B&B which is located in a clean, friendly neighborhood 2 blocks from the beach. The apartment sits on the 2nd floor and offers good views and a cheery atmosphere. Breakfast is a generous undertaking and all the groceries, danish pastries, fruits, yoghurts, warm breads and cheeses are high quality and presented beautifully in a breakfast salon shared by other guests.

The owners are most courteous and speak English and other languages very well. I would happily return to this location and appreciate their extra assistance with my musical instruments which I rented for a concert near Rome. When I needed to head back to the airport and meet my band, Lucca asked me if I needed additional help and was so accommodating. I felt I was able to meet a special Italian couple who really enjoys the art of hospitality. The wifi service is free, rooms are good and the bathrooms are clean. There is excellent transportation into Rome by taking either the bus or train from the Lido di Ostia main train station. Plenty of good restaurants are walking distance from this little B&B.

Room Tip: Ask for private room with bathroom and balcony
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo