“Great Place to go!”
Review of Farm Ventures

Farm Ventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: (by appointment) Text or email for a fun-filled educational activity, have the whole family go on a 1 1/4 hour farm adventure. Tour the farm, meet, feed, learn about 20 varieties of farm animals. Interact, pet and hold the small critters in the two petting pens. Feed from your animal goodie bag, collect your own chicken egg, say hello to the talking horse, sitting micro pig who makes funny faces, and walking goat. Add a 15 minute pony trail ride. A great day for all! Horse Trail Rides also available. By appointment email, text or call. Cash or cheque no credit cards.
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We visited the farm early of September this year. Bette-Lyn is very kind, warm and nice lady. My 70+ parents and my 9 year old daughter were enjoying the animals and farm so much. My daughter would like to visit the farm every week! It's so fun to see all the animals and super cute babies!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Took three grandchildren (boys) and friend (girl) between ages of three and eight. Our children are city kids. They had a wonderful time, feeding the ducks, chickens, rabbits and goats. They rode Bette Lyn s Shetland pony. They were totally enraptured for almost three hours. They had a great farm experience carefully organized by Bette Lyn. We brought our lunch and ate it under the birthday party tent amongst the animals. Very easy to recommend!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

What a wonderful experience you will have! If you love animals, bring family and friends to this magical little farm! The animals are happy, loved and well cared for, and you can pet, hold and feed them! You will come away with happy memories,I did!!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I had the amazing opportunity to visit Party Ponies and Farm Ventures in Roberts Creek, B.C. in June, 2012. I had with me an elderly couple, one with a form of Dementia and the other
with Alzheimers. I was looking for places to take them for some outdoor stimulating experiences. They had a great time visiting this farm. The staff were very welcoming and went out of thier way to make our visit very special. The variety of animals were gentle, curious and friendly and loved the attention from us. Some we could hold and pet as well. The elderley couple spent most of the visit grinning ear to ear and laughing. After I got them home they were still smiling and wanting to talk about all the animals. It was really great to see them
with a sparkle in thier eyes again. Great family fun for all!