Some plus points and some minus...
1. Alvin Babo, probably the manager/owner, is very helpful and responsive when contacted by email. He even offered to help find a rental car for Maumere-Ende and gave me 20% discount on room rate without me asking.
2. Room is clean. Hotel has a decent size outdoor pool and sitting area by the pool.
3. Good location, easy to get around.
4. Friendly and helpful staff. Reception staff tried to help when I requested to move to another room (though failed due to full occupancy).
5. It's the newest and most decent hotel in Ende.
Room for improvement:
1. Bathroom is leaking slightly, so floor corners are always wet.
2. It's time to change bathroom curtain.
3. Water in the pool is very hazy, I couldn't see the bottom. Some chlorines may be useful.
4. Lighting in the room is very dim and cold. Maybe yellow light can bring more comfort.
There's NO windows in the room, hence the air smells damp due to lack of air circulation.
I stayed in Superior Room 207.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Wisata Hotel Ende Indonesia - Flores