Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Trekking and home stays from Sa Pa

We hoped to experience a little of the life of the people who live and work in the mountains and... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed today
Patching_Pauline
Mu Cang Chai

I saw great reviews on TripAdvisor. Because I'm short on time and traveling alone, I've contacted... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Richard P
via mobile

All reviews ha giang our tour guide mu cang chai rice terraces beautiful scenery north vietnam two days short notice wonderful experience great trip special thanks first night friends adventure culture fansipan sapa
Reviewed 5 October 2015

I had a spontaneous motorbike trip in Northwest Vietnam with the customized Mu Cang Chai Tour of 3D/2N from Zonitrip . It was one of the best trips I had taken. The landscapes, the people, and the culture of Northwest side of Vietnam, specifically Yen Bai province, I had experienced fully with the help of Zonitrip and Ms Nghia.

Despite my short notice, she did extremely well in organizing this trip and making it possible. The price is very reasonable and worth every cent. Although their guide and services started this year only, Ms Nghia is very knowledgeable and capable in organizing and planning trips as well as the history and traditions of the people and places in Yen Bai.

However, since it was a motorbike adventure trip, you have to prepare for long rides on a motorbike so better bring along some muscle creams or patches to ease sore muscles. Carry light as much as possible but be sure to bring along windbreakers, face masks, glasses/sunglasses, gloves (optional).

As they say, there's no better way to experience Northern Vietnam than riding a motorbike and that is absolutely true. Thank you Zonitrip and Ms Nghia for making my experience in Northwest Vietnam a very memorable one.

2  Thank Meinard V
bui m, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Hi Meinard,

Thank you for sharing this great review of Zonitrip here on TripAdvisor! it's our best reward for Zonitrip team. I'm also glad to have the Nice friend like you. The Thai's family in Nghia Lo, Yen Bai province always talk about you, they like you so much. :)

I hoped you were pleasured with the natural beauty of Rice terrace Mu Cang Chai? Thank you for your photos about our country. Keep your ambitious with nice photos which might inspire your next trip to Asia! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Ms Nghia Bui
Owner of Zonitrip

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Generally the trip was fun except it was under construction when we were about to reach at the peak. We expected the porters will help to carry luggages during the trek but in fact the porters only help to carry mainly food. However, they still help out at last when me and my friends became exhausted :) You don't need to worry about communication as the tour guide can speak English well.

1  Thank chinyewl
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Definitely worth to spend your money for the trill and fun. Me and my friend have a very awesome day. Thanks Zonitrip, hope to see you again

1  Thank lyloi
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I contacted Ms Nghia last minute when I was in Sapa cause the weather was not in my favour and I wanted to get out of there. Had a Sapa - Mu Cang Chai - Hanoi route in mind, to travel by motorbike. I enquired with other tours and the price they quoted was quite high. Ms Nghia came up with an itinerary for us, along with the a reasonable price, inclusive of bike rental, accommodation, food & bike arrangement to be transported back to Sapa.

I had an incredible time riding through the mountainous road with sharp bends and ever-changing horizon which forever left me in awe, especially the abundance of rice fields and terraces from Sapa - Mu Cang Chai. Not to forget the unpredictable weather. It was an amazing 3 days, of new sights and experiences! Staying in hom stays & Definitely one that I wouldnt forget!

Thank you Ms Nghia for making it possible and for the efficiency, taking good care of me and my friend throughout the 3 days! :)

bui m, Chủ sở hữu at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Dear Aynn,

Thank you so much for your feedback about our tour on Tripadvisor.

Your review about the trip is very useful for any clients, who would like to travel with us.

With our best effort, I can not be happier to know that you all have a great trip with Zonitrip. Our honor and pleasure are to design your party a wonderful trip in Vietnam.

Hopefully we have another chance to meet each other in Vietnam someday.

Again we thank you so much for your choosing our services!

All the bests,

Nghia (Ms) - Founder & Guide of Zonitrip

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Zonitrip offers tailored services and I was really happy with the tour because it enabled me to see parts that are far away from the beaten track. I went on a weekend trip to Da Bac with lovely people from Vietnam and abroad and we were able to experience the local culture, traditions and cuisine as well as go on many crazy adventures such as bamboo rafting and swimming. The region is absolutely beautiful and very peaceful and it was a great way to escape busy Hanoi. If you are looking for an amazing trip that can be adjusted to your needs and also at a very reasonable price dont hesitate to contact Zonitrip.

1  Thank Niya_775

Dear Ni Ya,

Thank you very much for your review us. We had the interesting time in Da Bac. Your recommendation is not only very helpful for other travelers but it also value with our brand. It's a big gift in TripAdvisor

Thank you so much for your wonderful words!
I look forward to meeting you in Vietnam for the next trip soon.

All my best,