“Professional, Personal, Unforgettable”

Zonitrip - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Yen Bai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Zonitrip offers custom made tour, treking/hiking tours, motorbiking tours to explore the colorful culture, real life and stunning lanscape in North Vietnam. ZONITRIP provide the equipment, the experts help you explore the beaten track in Vietnam, you provide the energy. Get set. Go Active
Reviewed 1 December 2015

Me, my partner, father and brother signed up a 6d6n motorbike trip with Zonitrip at Ha Giang and Sapa without looking up anything about their road conditions. During the first 20 minutes, we already had 3 casualties (but it was all our fault) and Nghia was well prepped with first aid kits and all though she seemed a bit shocked.

We were feeling very low on our first day but we persevered on. From the second day onwards, the road confidence and fun just kept building up. We underwent a myriad of amazing experiences - visiting a school, playing with children, threshing rice, learning about the village culture, sleeping at homestays, drinking with the locals, smoking from bamboo pipes, etc. It was nice talking to the locals and even nicer talking to Nghia and Dung Ha, who were our guides but I'd really prefer to call them friends.

Everything was very well arranged and we enjoyed ourselves a lot. By the end of the trip, we couldn't bear to go back. The pre-trip service was fantastic. Nghia was very organised and accommodating even though we kept asking her questions. The post-trip service was totally unexpected. Nghia too the effort to compile a trip video for us :D

Zonitrip is highly recommended. Go with them, you won't regret it.

bui m, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2015

Dear Kaiyi,

Thank you very much for sharing this great review of your experience with Zonitrip here in Vietnam! I will ensure that your nice comments are shared with my team - me & Dung Ha. I’m very glad to know that you were satisfied with the trip. This is the greatest encouragement to have better services.

Thank you so much! Keep moving for your next future journey.

Kind regards,

in 7 reviews
"fansipan"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2015

First i want to say thank you to Mrs Nghia and her colleague Ms Cham.
They are our guides during our Ha giang and Sapa trip by motor bikes.
We did our trip together with Zonitrip tour 3 weeks ago (oktober 2015) for 7days.
on the way from ha giant to dong van is super awesome and then dong van to meo van is unbelievable.
the mountains, the roads and tribes people.
i can't describe , but its beautiful, specially in harvest time.
and wooww so awesome views and we were so happy because Nghia and Cham did their best for us, and they took us in traditional shop and had same food like normal vietnamesse people.
and was great experience and finally they are not only your guides but finally be our friends.
and we had unforgettable moments with Zonitrip, specially when Nghia said we can joined with her family for dinner anywhere in Sapa area., such a lovely friendly family.
Nghia arranged all for us, even for our accommodations, and also great because sometimes we slept in the house/homestay from Vietnamesse family, so we knew about vietnamesse culture.
overall we are satisfied with Zonitrip and Mrs Nghia is really kind and honest lady, she will do her best for her clients.

If we have chance to visit vietnam again, we want to join zonitrip tour.

Cam On Mrs Nghia and ms Cham,
you gave us nice memories about lovely vietnam and friendly vietnamesse people.
groetjes van Nederland (Remco+Anik)

*travelled as couple oktober 2015

1  Thank anickiii
bui m, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Hi Anicky,

Thanks for this fantastic review for our Zonitrip team - me & Ms Cham!

We are also very happy when have "Cool" time in Motorbike tour Ha Giang - Sapa with you and Remco, we like you and Remco since first time we met at My Dinh station. You are very friendly, crazy driver especially, you are very kindly with children. We have to say thank you with your small gifts for Vietnamese children - these made children were very happy.

Zonitrip always wants to became customers's friend, always supports & try our best for every thing. Your feedback encouraged us more better!

Once a gain, thank you so much! Hope to see you come again Vietnam!

Kind regards,
Ms Nghia Bui - Owner of Zonitrip team

Reviewed 22 October 2015

I had very good experience mountain climbing thanks to this company. The guide is very interpersonal, he is caring, gives u lot of free time own ur own and you feel like conquer the mountain by yourself but he waits for you at hardcore/ fork road and dangerous area, support you when needed.
Miss Nghia is very nice too, she couldnt take me this tour but she called to check if everything OK and was always helpful.

I would recommend anyone i meet to this company.

Just one thing, we didnt hv enough water to drink on the way back but its OK. We could buy it at the break stop.

1  Thank ChauThuy
Reviewed 5 October 2015

I had a spontaneous motorbike trip in Northwest Vietnam with the customized Mu Cang Chai Tour of 3D/2N from Zonitrip . It was one of the best trips I had taken. The landscapes, the people, and the culture of Northwest side of Vietnam, specifically Yen Bai province, I had experienced fully with the help of Zonitrip and Ms Nghia.

Despite my short notice, she did extremely well in organizing this trip and making it possible. The price is very reasonable and worth every cent. Although their guide and services started this year only, Ms Nghia is very knowledgeable and capable in organizing and planning trips as well as the history and traditions of the people and places in Yen Bai.

However, since it was a motorbike adventure trip, you have to prepare for long rides on a motorbike so better bring along some muscle creams or patches to ease sore muscles. Carry light as much as possible but be sure to bring along windbreakers, face masks, glasses/sunglasses, gloves (optional).

As they say, there's no better way to experience Northern Vietnam than riding a motorbike and that is absolutely true. Thank you Zonitrip and Ms Nghia for making my experience in Northwest Vietnam a very memorable one.

2  Thank Meinard V

Hi Meinard,

Thank you for sharing this great review of Zonitrip here on TripAdvisor! it's our best reward for Zonitrip team. I'm also glad to have the Nice friend like you. The Thai's family in Nghia Lo, Yen Bai province always talk about you, they like you so much. :)

I hoped you were pleasured with the natural beauty of Rice terrace Mu Cang Chai? Thank you for your photos about our country. Keep your ambitious with nice photos which might inspire your next trip to Asia! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Ms Nghia Bui