“Very great trip to mount Fansipan !”

Zonitrip - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Yen Bai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Zonitrip offers custom made tour, treking/hiking tours, motorbiking tours to explore the colorful culture, real life and stunning lanscape in North Vietnam. ZONITRIP provide the equipment, the experts help you explore the beaten track in Vietnam, you provide the energy. Get set. Go Active
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Thanks Zonitrip for this great experience ! We climbed the mount Fansipan, the highest point in Vietnam. We were in Yen Bai which is 3hours from Hanoi by bus. Nghia organised everything for us, as dropped us on the Highway at midnight to catch the bus to Sapa !
We were only four in our group, and we started to hike the first day and we slept in the base camp (2800m). Good atmosphere and good people over there ! The guide cooked a great meal for us and we spent good time drinking some local alcohol and beers (you can find beers in the hut but you have to bring your own alcohol ;)
The day after we started to hike around 6.30am for 2 hours until the top of the Fansipan.
Unfortunately it was really cloudy, like almost every day so no regrets !
We decided to go down by the cable car (600 000 dng) cause of the rain. We had time to visit around Sapa and to meet some locals before to take the bus. The city is really nice even if it's extremely touristy...
We went back in Yen Bai around 8pm and Nghia was waiting for us with her husband to dropped us at home.
That was 2 really nice days ! Thank you so much for everything ! I highly recommend Zonitrip !

bui m, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for your feedback!
It is really my pleasure and honor to have a chance to serve you and Omid. I am very impressed about your sharing during the trip on Tripadvisor – Although your journey to trek Fansipan very hard.
Again thank you so much for your belief and interests in our services!
I wish you'll have great time like that in your next journey. I hope we can meet again in the future.

Nghia & Zonitrip Team,

in 7 reviews
"fansipan"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I had a fantastic experience on my trip, thanks to Zonitrip and their wonderful tour. My tour guide Nghia and her husband were amazing - wonderfully informative, fun, and kind. The scenery was stunning, the ethnic families we stayed with were beyond welcoming, and Nghia knew where to go to get a taste of authentic Vietnam. 10/10 - I'd highly recommend taking one of these tours!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
bui m, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

Dear Mohammed,

Thank you so much for your feedback!
It is really my pleasure and honor to have a chance to serve you all. It's not only the gift for our service but it's also the huge motivation for us to continue our passion.
We had a long wonderful trip and enjoy interesting experiences as you shared. I do believe that the trip is really worth for you!
I wish I would serve you on next trip to Vietnam!

Mrs Nghia & Zonitrip Team.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I & my friends took 3 trips with Zonitrip from last year until now, include Motorbiking tour to Da Bac, Mu Cang Chai, Sapa. Our tour guide- Mrs Nghia was very knowledgable and kind. We had great time to enjoy the beauty of mountain land, the rice terraces, explore the local life, culture and experience many interesting activities as trekking up the hill, playing game with children, cycling, kayaking and rafting bamboo. Actually, this is the best tour that we have had because everything is arranged very well, we have more chance to enjoy and discover the real Vietnam. I highly recommend using Zonitrip.

Dear Chi,

Thank you for your 5 star review on tripadvisor. Thank you for your belief and choosing Zonitrip for your trips to Mu Cang Chai, Sapa or Da Bac...We also had fantastic moment with you. Definitely see you again in the next trip, not only in Vietnam, but also to other countries.

Cheers and best wishes,
Nghia & Zonitrip Team

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I booked a Motorbike tour to Mu Cang Chai with Zonitrip in May. I have to say it was so terrific. We arrived at Mu Cang Chai after traveling the winding roads, passing through the longest pass Khau Pha and Tu Le valley. Some fields are in harvest season, many farmers were cutting the rice. Some other rice terraces fields in Mu Cang Chai were in pouring season, the water were filling into the fields and the local people started planting. Everything was so exciting. We loved it here.