Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Mu Cang Chai

I saw great reviews on TripAdvisor. Because I'm short on time and traveling alone, I've contacted... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Richard P
via mobile
Amazing 5D4N trekking tour Moc Bai - Ta Xua - Mu Cang Chai with Nghia.

We are a group of 5 ladies just had a wonderful trekking tour with Nghia last week. It was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Phuong T
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

All reviews ha giang our tour guide mu cang chai rice terraces beautiful scenery north vietnam two days short notice wonderful experience great trip special thanks first night friends adventure culture fansipan sapa
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I highly recommand this 3 days motorbike trip ! The landscapes are amazing but i would like to insist on the quality and the serious mind of zonitrip that make this trip unforgettable ! We were limiting by time and they adapt the tour for us really easily at the last moment. Nghia care a lot about her customers and even if we were unlucky with a full day raining we keep a really good memory of this trip !
Again, thank you.

1  Thank Audrey-mochilera
bui m, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hi Audrey,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on Trip advisor. We were too lucky, although it had rain, mud, rock, landslide, but all of us were safe and had great time to explore Mu Cang Chai. It's adventure, it's value that we always try to best to server our guest. Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.
I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in future.
Thank you again and best regards.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

“Oh beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. I with my friends booked the Motorbike Tour Da Bac with Ms Nghia at Zonitrip. The scenery in here is beautiful with the mountains and the lake… We went swimming, we had marvelous food, the food is delicious and it’s all very nice…and people are so welcoming and friendly. I get lovely smiles and welcoming feeling. All thing are arranged very well. Highly recommend for choosing Zonitrip.

1  Thank Minh Tuan T
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Thank you Ms Nghia & Zonitrip organized well for our Motorbike tour to Ha Giang, the best beautiful destination I've visited in Vietnam.
The experience of riding through the winding and narrow road and dangerous rock mountain in Ha Giang was one i will never forget. The scenery was too amzing, stunning and giant, beside the local people in Ha giang is so colorful and interesting.
The riding was fun without being too challenging and Nghia - our tour guide was an excellent guide who showed remarkable patience.
It is definitely the most personal way to see such a beautiful country and would recommend to anyone.

Visited June 2016

1  Thank Tam T
Reviewed 10 June 2016

My friend and I booked the trekking tour for climbing Mountain Fansipan in 2days & 1 night at Zonitrip. The entire tour was so well organized and adventoures.

We started in Yen Bai where we got a ride from Nghĩa and her husband to the highway which we took the bus to Sapa. It was a sleeping bus so quite comfortable. So we slept and when we woke up we were in Sapa at 5 in the morning. Sapa so early is a totally diffrent experience than in the day time. We had to meet our hostel at 8.30 therefore we used our free time to explore Sapa, get a nice breakfast and get some snacks at the local market. At 8.30 we got picked up by a taxi that took our group to the highest peak in Vietnam where we could see Mountain Fansipan. From here on we started our journey.

Around lunch time we arrived at a beautifully and calm mountain camp where our tour guide made us a delicious dinner. After a break we continued hiking until we reached the campsite at 2800m height. The view from all around the camp was amazing, and it is said that in Sapa you can experience 4 seasons in 1 day. We experinced the sun, clouds and a wonderfully thunderstorm in the evening which was so unforgettable with a clear view due to none artificial lights at the mountain.
The dinner got cooked in a tent with a fire, which was their kitchen. The atmosphere was so nice and we started socializing with the tourguides, the locals living in camp and other travellers. After dinner we had some beers and enjoyed the thunderstorm.

On the next day we woke up at 4 with the smell of breakfast that got brought to our sleeping cabins. Hereafter we went for the top. For each step we took towards the top we got more exicited and energized. We reached the top before lunch and at the time it started raining heavily and got cloudy. We did not have the best view up there, but it was more than enough. We were supposed to descend the mountain same way as we came, but unfortunately because of the heavy rain it was too slippery and we decided to take the cable cart down which was an experience for it self with another point of view of the Mountain Fansipan.

We arrived early at Sapa and used the time to explore the city in the day time. We got on a earlier bus than it was expected, which Nghĩa organized for us. So we arrived at Yen Bai where Nghĩa and her husband were waiting for us, to take us back to town.

This was the best experience i have had in Vietnam! Thank you so much Nghĩa.

bui m, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Hi Omid,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on Trip advisor. It's a long, useful & very interesting story, I guess other travelers will find many experience via your journey.
Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.
I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you in future.
Thank you very much and best regards.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Thanks Zonitrip for this great experience ! We climbed the mount Fansipan, the highest point in Vietnam. We were in Yen Bai which is 3hours from Hanoi by bus. Nghia organised everything for us, as dropped us on the Highway at midnight to catch the bus to Sapa !
We were only four in our group, and we started to hike the first day and we slept in the base camp (2800m). Good atmosphere and good people over there ! The guide cooked a great meal for us and we spent good time drinking some local alcohol and beers (you can find beers in the hut but you have to bring your own alcohol ;)
The day after we started to hike around 6.30am for 2 hours until the top of the Fansipan.
Unfortunately it was really cloudy, like almost every day so no regrets !
We decided to go down by the cable car (600 000 dng) cause of the rain. We had time to visit around Sapa and to meet some locals before to take the bus. The city is really nice even if it's extremely touristy...
We went back in Yen Bai around 8pm and Nghia was waiting for us with her husband to dropped us at home.
That was 2 really nice days ! Thank you so much for everything ! I highly recommend Zonitrip !

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for your feedback!
It is really my pleasure and honor to have a chance to serve you and Omid. I am very impressed about your sharing during the trip on Tripadvisor – Although your journey to trek Fansipan very hard.
Again thank you so much for your belief and interests in our services!
I wish you'll have great time like that in your next journey. I hope we can meet again in the future.