Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Trekking and home stays from Sa Pa

We hoped to experience a little of the life of the people who live and work in the mountains and... read more

Reviewed today
Patching_Pauline
Mu Cang Chai

I saw great reviews on TripAdvisor. Because I'm short on time and traveling alone, I've contacted... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Richard P
via mobile

All reviews ha giang our tour guide mu cang chai rice terraces beautiful scenery north vietnam two days short notice wonderful experience great trip special thanks first night friends adventure culture fansipan sapa
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I started my journey with my friends in a group of five people with a saying repeated in my mind that “Get lost in nature and you will find yourself”. Well, it was our very first and adventurous trip ever with two days of hiking in Fansipan and one day in Sapa. We all miss our steps through the mountain with a lot of amazing views and little things along the ways, especially two helpful and friendly posters of Zonitrip. They are Seng and Cau. Thanks to their support, our journey has become memorable. I always remember the image of two posters with two heavy dossiers on their backs to bring things to support us. They are two people who talked with us as our friends, always supervised us but not forgot to let us enjoy ourselves sometimes... Finally, thank you Zonitrip for all and special thanks to Mrs. Nghia – she is so caring and helpful. Thank you for “getting lost” with us!

1  Thank Explore707369
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Zonitrip is a great tour company to book with. Excellent and good service provided.
With caring staff too.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I'm very proud to visit north of Vietnam last month at Sapa and Hanoi.
First day, guide and helper were came to pick up me at the hotel that I stay overnight before trekking. Then going to start point and join with Vietnam guy 8 persons (including tourism 6 persons / guide 1 person / helper 1 person. We have lunch at 2,200 msl camp. Continue trekking to 2,800 msl camp at sleep here.
Second day, after breakfast we start trekking to top of Fansipan and enjoy with good scenery but not stay long time becoz many tourist there and very cold. Then trek down to take lunch at 2,800 msl. Then continue trek down to 2,200 msl, take short break and came down to start trekking point. And they send driver to pick up us to Sapa town.
This trekking program was good and very fantastic for me and my team.
We got certificated and medal too. This is 2 things that I wanna be here.
Thank you Zonitrip Vietnam adventure tours for support me anything.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
nghia b, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Hi Tamnong,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on Trip advisor. It's very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Fansipan with us.
Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.
I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in future.

Once again, thank you very much and best regards.
Nghia & Zonitrip Team,

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My three day trip to Mu Can Chai was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for more. The owner of Zonitrip Nghia was my personalised guide and rider but it felt more like I was riding with my friend.
Nghia was very professional right from my first contact. She responded promptly to my enquiry and make the whole process easy. I felt like my hand was being held every step of the way from being collected from my hotel in Hanoi, taken to the bus station and then being collected in Yen Bai. As I am a solo traveller this service was very much appreciated.
I would throughly recommend Zonitrip.

2  Thank lisa h

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on Trip advisor. It's very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Mu Cang Chai with us.
Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.

Once again, thank you very much and best regards.
Nghia & Zonitrip Team,

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Four of us booked a two day car trip in Mu Cang Chai with Zonitrip and found Nghia Bui (the owner) very helpful. Unfortunately we had to cancel the trip due to unseasonal heavy rain but they were very understanding and allowed this without penalty. We were very grateful.