“One of The Most Memorable Parts of Our Trip!”

Zonitrip - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Yen Bai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Zonitrip offers custom made tour, treking/hiking tours, motorbiking tours to explore the colorful culture, real life and stunning lanscape in North Vietnam. ZONITRIP provide the equipment, the experts help you explore the beaten track in Vietnam, you provide the energy. Get set. Go Active
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We absolutely LOVED this three day, two night trip with Nghia! We started from Hanoi and made our way up north to Mu Cang Chai. We spent the first day trekking to a tea farm up in the mountains and spent the first night at a homestay. We biked through rice fields, met locals and learned a lot about the community. We trekked up in Mu Chang Chai the second day via motorbike, walking and met locals, including our tour guide. As a traveler here, you need to be flexible and willing to experience the trip, even when the conditions aren't ideal. It rained some on the second day, and was very muddy, but I think that gave the day an even better memory.

Our meals were also very yummy and we were able to experience all sorts of local delights.

nghia b, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Hi Katie & Jared,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on Trip advisor. Our trip was very unforgetable with many memories as transfer by car, by truck, motorbike, trekking...in all the kind of weather: rain, sunny, storm, muddy...& we had sweet time at each homestay in all Nghĩa Lộ & Mù Cang Chải. It was really great with me.
I'm glad you was pleasant with my service although we need to improve much.
Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Mu Cang Chai with us.
Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.
I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in future.

Once again, thank you very much and best regards.
Nghia & Zonitrip Team,

in 7 reviews
"fansipan"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

A very well organized trip - Nghia our tour guide was very helpful - try to meet all our needs, well organized dinners and folk law entertainment. A pleasant young lady - who organized a memorable trip. Thank you Nghia

nghia b, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you so much Usha!
Your feedback is our big motivation which help us to improve our service. I hope we have more chance to serve you and your family, your friends...in the future.
Once again, thank you and warm regards!
Mrs Nghia & Zonitrip team

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The tour was very well organised and catered for in an area which is very rural.
Nghia our guide was very accommodating and was so very helpful and especially being able to help us with Vietnamese translations. The lunches and dinners organised was very well thought through for example organising local Thai folklore dancing. Thank you Nghia from all of us

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Nghia and her team from Zonitrip helped to organise a 2 day trip to Mu Cang Chai for my two friends and I. In the lead up to the trip, I appreciated her promptness in responding to my queries.

All in all, my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip! During our trek around the mountains, we were awed by the many beautiful views of the Mu Cang Chai rice terraces
We also enjoyed our homestay experience with the Thai People and were highly impressed by the wide spread of delicious food prepared by our homestay owners.

If you are looking to visit a place that is less touristy, I highly recommend Mu Cang Chai . However, if you are prone to motion sickness, you must be warned that the journey from Hanoi to Mu Cang Chai and back can be a gruelling one as you will be traveling on winding mountainous roads for about 2 -3 hours.

Thank you once again Nghia for organising such a great trip for us =)

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I started my journey with my friends in a group of five people with a saying repeated in my mind that “Get lost in nature and you will find yourself”. Well, it was our very first and adventurous trip ever with two days of hiking in Fansipan and one day in Sapa. We all miss our steps through the mountain with a lot of amazing views and little things along the ways, especially two helpful and friendly posters of Zonitrip. They are Seng and Cau. Thanks to their support, our journey has become memorable. I always remember the image of two posters with two heavy dossiers on their backs to bring things to support us. They are two people who talked with us as our friends, always supervised us but not forgot to let us enjoy ourselves sometimes... Finally, thank you Zonitrip for all and special thanks to Mrs. Nghia – she is so caring and helpful. Thank you for “getting lost” with us!

1  Thank Explore707369