Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Zonitrip - Day Tours
from US$100.00
More Info
All reviews ha giang my friend rice terraces mu cang chai beautiful scenery north vietnam mount fansipan wonderful experience friendly local people great trekking visit vietnam again great lengths local guide short notice few words an amazing trip wide variety
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nghia was a wonderful tour guide who spoke great English and had a great deal of knowledge of the geography, culture, and networks within Yen Bai Provence. I really enjoyed having Nghia as a guide because she was so willing to share information about the Veitnamese countryside but she also gave me my personal space.

Nghia is also a very skilled and experience motorcycle driver, and I recommend riding on the back of her bike unless you are a skilled cyclist. Another aspect of the trip I loved was how much Nghia was willing to let me personalize the experience. It seems like she really gets to know each of her customers and designs a trip in the moment to fit their personalities. A little bit like "Jiro Dreams of Sushi" ;-)

Anyway, the beauty of the places you'll go are unparalleled (Mu Cang Chai), and the service within this tour is also second to none. I recommend it to anyone with a love for travel, adventure, and passion for photography.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank JPKriKri92
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Hello Jesse,

I'm glad you was pleasant with my service although we need to improve much.
Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Vietnam with us.

Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.
I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in future.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend took the 3 days/2 night tour, and we fully enjoyed it.

Nghia picked us up in Hanoi and travelled back with us to Yên Bái in the local bus. From there it was an 80km drive on the motorbike to Nhgia Lo, through the most beautiful scenery you'll probably see in whole North Vietnam. We spent the night in a nice homestay. We even made it to the local tv haha. A crew was filming a short item about the guesthouse, and we had some cameo's.

Second day 100km to Mu Cang Chai. Again really beautiful. At the end of the day we walked up a hill to Hmong-tribe, an ethnic minority. Spent the night in another beautiful homestay.

Last day back to Yên Bái. That was though, 180km in one day. But we made it!

Nghia is a very talented, smart and funny woman, full of knowledge about the area. Book with her, you won't be disappointed!

Ps. The food during the stops at restaurants and the homestays was also great!

Date of experience: September 2017

Hi Tim & Kao,

I'm glad when received your review, you are one of my favorite customers, we had the great time travelling together.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We absolutely LOVED this three day, two night trip with Nghia! We started from Hanoi and made our way up north to Mu Cang Chai. We spent the first day trekking to a tea farm up in the mountains and spent the first night at a homestay. We biked through rice fields, met locals and learned a lot about the community. We trekked up in Mu Chang Chai the second day via motorbike, walking and met locals, including our tour guide. As a traveler here, you need to be flexible and willing to experience the trip, even when the conditions aren't ideal. It rained some on the second day, and was very muddy, but I think that gave the day an even better memory.

Our meals were also very yummy and we were able to experience all sorts of local delights.

Date of experience: June 2017
nghia b, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Hi Katie & Jared,

Thank you very much for taking time to write your review on Trip advisor. Our trip was very unforgetable with many memories as transfer by car, by truck, motorbike, trekking...in all the kind of weather: rain, sunny, storm, muddy...& we had sweet time at each homestay in all Nghĩa Lộ & Mù Cang Chải. It was really great with me.
I'm glad you was pleasant with my service although we need to improve much.
Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Mu Cang Chai with us.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

A very well organized trip - Nghia our tour guide was very helpful - try to meet all our needs, well organized dinners and folk law entertainment. A pleasant young lady - who organized a memorable trip. Thank you Nghia

Date of experience: June 2017
nghia b, Owner at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you so much Usha!
Your feedback is our big motivation which help us to improve our service. I hope we have more chance to serve you and your family, your friends...in the future.
Once again, thank you and warm regards!
Mrs Nghia & Zonitrip team

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The tour was very well organised and catered for in an area which is very rural.
Nghia our guide was very accommodating and was so very helpful and especially being able to help us with Vietnamese translations. The lunches and dinners organised was very well thought through for example organising local Thai folklore dancing. Thank you Nghia from all of us