“Amazing 5D/5N trip in North Vietnam”

Zonitrip - Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Yen Bai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Zonitrip offers custom made tour, treking/hiking tours, motorbiking tours to explore the colorful culture, real life and stunning lanscape in North Vietnam. ZONITRIP provide the equipment, the experts help you explore the beaten track in Vietnam, you provide the energy. Get set. Go Active
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Thank you Nghia for organizing the best trip I ever experienced. The first 2 days of our trip were spent trekking up Mount Fansipan, which is a first for me! Our third day was spent travelling around Sapa on a bike. Our guide, Mr T, was very professional and he made sure that we enjoyed the tour safely. Our last days of the trip were spent on a cruise in Ha Long Bay, which we visited Sung Sot Cave and Ti Top Island. All our transportation and accommodation were covered, and the guides were amazing! Nghia was contactable before and during the whole trip, and she made sure we reached our destinations smoothly! Thank you Nghia and Zonitrip, will try my best to visit Vietnam again and hope too see you again!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"fansipan"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Nghïa is a wonderful guide and made this tour a highlight in our trip through Vietnam, she show us how Thai and Hmong people live, show us wonderful sightseeing spots of rice fields and we taste a lot of yummy food, even we have karaoke nights thank to our driver's wireless microphone. Thank you Nghïa, it was like travelling with best friends.

nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hello Pili & Cesar,

I'm glad you was pleasant with my service. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Vietnam with us.

Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work.
I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in future.

Once again, thank you very much and best regards.

Nghia & Zonitrip Team,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We did a fantastic trip to travel around North east Vietnam motorbike tour last month. We traveled from Hanoi to Ha Giang Geopark Rock Plateau (the highlight of our trip with amazing Rock landscape and colorful ethnic group people), travelled to Ba Be lake & Ban Gioc water fall.

Nghia and her Zonitrip's team are top notch tourism professionals. They have good riding skills, the knowledge about local cuture and made the best arrangements to make sure our group got the best riding possible. The best riding I have ever experienced. My friends whom are better riders than me were also treated to much more advanced riding segments.

The food and homestay service are awesome, if you are familiar with Asian style dining. We had way more good food than we can finish every meal.

Once again, thank you Nghia & your team. I will recommend to my friend travelling with you when they come VIetnam. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful homestay experience! Nghia and her team would do their best to accommodate to our requests and made the trip the most enjoyable. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I took a 3D2N Motorbike tour around Mu Cang Chai area with Zonitrip and it was the best tour I have ever done! I have taken tours in all continents but this tour was the best, it is unique! Not only for the beautiful places I visited or friendly people I meet but also for the tour guide, Nghia. She is one of the friendliest and energetic persons I have ever met. She is from Yen Bai, with very good English skills, and thanks to her local knowledge I could visit one a beautiful places: the rice terrace in Mu Cang Chai.
The tour was a motorbike tour so let’s comment about her driving skills: she is a very good driver! I was not 100% confident driving a motorbike in Vietnam so she drove me. The tour started in Hanoi where she picked me up from the hotel and then we took a bus to Yen Bai where we would start the tour with motorbike. If I knew that it’s not so difficult to go to Yen Bai from Hanoi by public transport (bus or train) I would have met Nghia in Yen Bai. We stayed overnight with friendly families and we tried excellent food. In all the places we had lunch the food was so tasted! You will try local food that you cannot have anywhere else. The 3 hours trekking we did around Mu Cang Chai area (La Pa Tan…) was just perfect: beautiful views and meeting friendly people. We even play football with some local kids and we helped harvesting :-) !

Nghia was always helpful and looking after her customers! Without Nghia’s local knowledge of the area I wouldn’t have been able to visit the places by myself. Her knowledge about the culture in the area will let you understand how people live there, the different ethnics and everything about the region. Places where you hardly meet other tourist but friendly local people. If you like photography, Nghia knows the best spots to capture the beauty of area. Although there is a program to follow in the tour, Nghia was more than happy changing the program according to my personal interests. She even woke up to see the sunrise with me!. Unfortunately, it was cloudy and we didn’t see the sunrise but she acted as a model closed to a river for a nice photo !

Although all my comments below might give an idea of what you might expect, you need to take a tour with Zonitrip to really experience it. The best tour, with the best tour guide ever in one of the most beautiful places in the world !

Thanks Nghia, you started as a tour guide and finished as a friend. It was like travelling with a friend!