Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Zonitrip - Day Tours
from US$100.00
More Info
All reviews motorbike tour ha giang my friend rice terraces mu cang chai beautiful scenery north vietnam mount fansipan wonderful experience friendly local people great trekking visit vietnam again great lengths short notice great trip great food opportunity to meet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our recent trip to Vietnam was from 10/5/18-10/8/18. Nghia tailored our trip as I had a packed itinerary with my brother and nephew. This was our first time in Yen Bai and we were excited to see the rice terraces and their annual harvest season. The experience surpassed my overall expectations! Nghia accompanied us the entire trip. She guided us down to the rice paddies and local villages; she introduced us to the local ethnic minority groups and visited their homes. We got to see witness the harvesting process while she ensured our safety throughout the trekking trip. She was informative and educational. More important she was very personable and treated us like family. Our driver was excellent and conscientious while maneuvering through winding and bumpy roads. Mu Cang Chai is absolutely beautiful and a hidden gem. As a photographer, I was mesmerized by the scenery and enjoyed every minute it. If you are considering visiting this area, I strongly recommend you reaching out to Zonitrip. I am sure this will not be my only time visiting this beautiful haven.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much, Mrs Ton!

I'm glad when received your good feedback, our team are very happy when you was pleasant with my service. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Vietnam with us.

Your satisfaction is our success and give us a big motivation in our work. All people from Homestay service, the food. I do hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We did a hike through Mu Cang Chai, the trip was great, well organised and authentic. The walks were great lengths and we went through areas where we only came across locals and water buffalo! Thanks to the Zoni Trip team!

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much, Ahmadi!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

My friends and I just got back from a 10 day trip with Zonitrip and we couldn’t be happier with our experience!! It was truly unforgettable and different to anything we have experienced before. Nghia and our lovely and experienced driver, Aing, took care of every detail and tailored an unforgettable custom experience for us. We visited a wide variety of places having the opportunity to hike, bike, and kayak along the way. We saw beautiful landscapes, learned about Vietnam’s history and culture, were welcomed into local homes for meals, and learned quite a few words in Vietnamese! Having a local guide allowed us to have an authentic experience that would’ve been inaccessible to us otherwise and we are grateful to Nghia and her team for sharing it with us!

1  Thank love2travel976

Chào chị! :) <3
Olisia Juzyc, Inna Genkin, Robin Robin

My sisters - after the long trip (10days), we became the close sisters.We are at 28-29-30-31 y.o, were born in different countries, but we had the same hobbies, interest, positive mind and activities!

Thank you so much for your review us, you are one of the most beautiful, elegant, smart, active, energetic and emotional girls I've meet. We had the great great time to experience the different activity: Trekking, Cycling, Kayaking, Yoga, swimming, dancing...and explore the Vietnam local life from the rural frontier area like Ha Giang,Mu Cang Chai...to the famous place like Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ninh Binh.

Although when come back the work, everyone is very busy with personal work, but I'd like to say, I missed you so much! And in some day, I really want to see you again!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Thank you Nghia a for great trekking trip in Hoang Su Phi. The itinerary was excellent. We were surrounded by beautiful scenery, we had it all to ourselves. The hosts of the home stays were very friendly and welcoming. The food was all organic and delicious. The driver was very safe and professional. We highly recommend Nghia and her team for any adventure tours in the North of Vietnam and would love to do some other tours with her again in the future.

1  Thank Phuong Anh N
nghia b, Người quản lý at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Thank you so much, C Phuong Anh!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

We hoped to experience a little of the life of the people who live and work in the mountains and were not disappointed. Our guide, Ti, is from the Black H’Mông ethnic minority and she spoke good English (self taught). She was a wealth of knowledge about local culture, rural farming life and the natural environment. She led us on a three day trek through villages and amazing rice terraces, at times challenging due to steep slopes and rough terrain. We stayed one night in her home and the second night in another home stay and ate wonderful food with both families. Hot showers too. Highly recommend taking the soft sleeper berths on the overnight train between Hanoi and Lao Cai. A welcome shower is provided in Sa Pa before and after the trek. If your boots are muddy at the end of your trek (as ours were), it’s well worth having them cleaned by the efficient street service near Lao Cai station. In all, a wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much, Pauline!

I'm glad when received your good feedback, I'm happy when you was pleasant with my service. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experience via your experience in Vietnam with us.

Nghia - Zonitrip,