Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Highlight of our trip!

Our private tour with Nghia was the highlight of our trip to Vietnam. She organised everything for... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Tiziana P
Culture, Beauty, Exercise ABOVE the Ha Giang Loop

My wife and I had a fantastic experience trekking on a private tour with our guide Nghia and a... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2024
davepT625NS
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews ha giang our tour guide mu cang chai wonderful experience days nights her husband the owner nice days one night splendid job hidden gem beautiful homestay at home an amazing guide hiking trip wonderful tour adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019

From the time of our arrival at Lao Cai by overnight train from Hanoi and return on completion of our adventure went like clock work. Trekking Fancipan was interesting and challenging. Our guide managed to whip up great dinner during our overnight stay at the base camp.
After completion of Fancipan, we stayed at a local hotel which was comfortable. Sapa Valley trekking with homestay was very relaxing and enjoyable. Facilities were outstanding at our homesaty. Our guide Mama Zhi made our trekking even more memorable. Overall, a wonderful trip.

Date of experience: September 2019
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2019

Hello,

We are glad when received your good feedback, we ) are very happy when you were pleased with my service. I also felt happy when travel with your team as a friend. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experiences via your experience in Vietnam with us. Your satisfaction is our success and gives us a big motivation in our work. I hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in the future.

Nghia bui- Zonitrip Team,

Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Welcome to my rest stopped, Thach Ma restaurant and hostest. I have some Viet Namese foods such as Nem, bacon, local vegetables and so on. You also free rest for the trip. If you want to over night. I have some rooms with only 3 USD$ for one person a night.

Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

You will see things that you couldn't imagine, go to places impossible by yourselves.
Friendly and incredibly beautiful trip

Date of experience: September 2019

Hello,

Nghia bui- Zonitrip Team,

Reviewed 21 August 2019

We had 3 wonderful days with our guide (and now friend) Nghia in Mu Cang Chai. Thanks her we lived the authentic life of the Nort-West Vietnam tribes and discovered fantastic landscapes and traditions. The trekking on the mountains and rice terraces is beautiful and well organized, Nghia is a very professional and caring guide who always took care about our needs and wellness. We had also some adventurous time: we crossed a river, had a shower under a waterfall and met local people to understand their life and tradition.
We slept in two homestays that were simple but very beautiful and clean, even better than places where we stayed in other cities. They welcomed us very warmly and friendly, offering a rich and wonderful local cuisine e some funny time together.
Nghia is a smart and professional guide, but firstly she's a great person who makes her best to connect travellers with the mountains realities. She is flexible and s he can adjust the experience on the guests phisical training.
We totally recommend this experience with her, for us it will be unforgettable.

Date of experience: August 2019
nghia b, Người quản lý at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Hello Supper Italian team,

We are glad when received your good feedback, we ( I and hosts in homestay) are very happy when you were pleased with my service. I also felt happy when travel with your team as a friend.

Zonitrip Team,

Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

My family had spent the wonderful days at Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall with Zonitrip & Ms. “Tour guide” Zoey (Tung) who was very nice, positive and friendly during our 4d3n tour.
Boating on Ba Be Lake & Ban Gioc Waterfall, bicycle to famous Hua Ma cave through very beautiful road with mountain, river and corn fields along to, visiting Ngườm Ngao cave, walking through the villages to get near to the life of people there ... all made our tour to be very great.

Date of experience: June 2019
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Thank you so much your feedback, Mrs Mai Tien,

We're very happy and appreciated when get your good feedback. We will continue keep and improve our service for every guests in future.
Wish to see you again!