Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Highlight of our trip!

Our private tour with Nghia was the highlight of our trip to Vietnam. She organised everything for... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2024
Tiziana P
Culture, Beauty, Exercise ABOVE the Ha Giang Loop

My wife and I had a fantastic experience trekking on a private tour with our guide Nghia and a... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2024
davepT625NS
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews ha giang our tour guide mu cang chai wonderful experience days nights her husband the owner nice days one night splendid job hidden gem beautiful homestay at home an amazing guide hiking trip wonderful tour adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

I went on a 4 day tour to do the Ha Giang loop in Dec 2019. Having only ever ridden a scooter back home, I decided that it would be better to hire an easy rider to take me around - and it was the best decision I could have made. Happy was an excellent guide / travel companion who made sure I had the best experience this wonderful region could offer. At times the road was very sketchy, full of holes and narrow, but I always felt safe sitting on the back, snapping pics and being a carefree tourist. Overall a wonderful trip!!

Date of experience: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Dear Linguyn,

We are very happy when received your good feedback, and you were pleased with our service. I sent this feedback to our tour guide- Mr Happy! Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experiences via your experience in Vietnam with us. Your satisfaction is our success and gives us a big motivation in our work. I hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2019

We have 7 night trip in Hagiang with Nghia. We spend in Vietnam 3 weeks but this was a highlight! She was perfect guide i can 100% recommend her and zonitrip:)

Date of experience: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello,

I’m very happy when received your good feedback, and you were pleased with my service. I also felt happy when travel with you. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experiences via your experience in Vietnam with us. Your satisfaction is our success and gives us a big motivation in our work. I hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2019

I had an absolutely wonderful photography and motorbike tour with Zonitrip in October this year! You will be extremely lucky to have a guide like Nghia, her professionalism, flexibility, patience and dedication to my needs were beyond my expectations. This was my second tour with Zonitrip and will definitely my prefer tour operator when I plan for my next trip to Sapa and Hoang Su Phi. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: October 2019
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Dear chú Chánh,

I’m very happy when received your good feedback, and you were pleased with my service. I also felt happy when travel with you. I learned much about the history of Vietnam from you and how to take photo well. Serving you as serving other guests, I always want to try my best to get your satisfy.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

From the time of our arrival at Lao Cai by overnight train from Hanoi and return on completion of our adventure went like clock work. Trekking Fancipan was interesting and challenging. Our guide managed to whip up great dinner during our overnight stay at the base camp.
After completion of Fancipan, we stayed at a local hotel which was comfortable. Sapa Valley trekking with homestay was very relaxing and enjoyable. Facilities were outstanding at our homesaty. Our guide Mama Zhi made our trekking even more memorable. Overall, a wonderful trip.

Date of experience: September 2019
nghia b, Manager at Zonitrip - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2019

Hello,

We are glad when received your good feedback, we ) are very happy when you were pleased with my service. I also felt happy when travel with your team as a friend. Your review is very helpful for other travelers will find many experiences via your experience in Vietnam with us. Your satisfaction is our success and gives us a big motivation in our work. I hope that we will have more chance to serve you and your friends in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

Welcome to my rest stopped, Thach Ma restaurant and hostest. I have some Viet Namese foods such as Nem, bacon, local vegetables and so on. You also free rest for the trip. If you want to over night. I have some rooms with only 3 USD$ for one person a night.