Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Highlight of our trip!

Our private tour with Nghia was the highlight of our trip to Vietnam. She organised everything for... read more

Reviewed 17 April 2024
Tiziana P
Culture, Beauty, Exercise ABOVE the Ha Giang Loop

My wife and I had a fantastic experience trekking on a private tour with our guide Nghia and a... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2024
davepT625NS
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews ha giang our tour guide mu cang chai wonderful experience days nights her husband the owner nice days one night splendid job hidden gem beautiful homestay at home an amazing guide hiking trip wonderful tour adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2024

My husband and I did the 2 day trek to Ta Xua and it was a great experience! The pickup and transport to Zonihome was smooth and Nghia and her husband welcomed us when we got there with a home cooked meal. The meal was the best food I have had in Vietnam. We managed to get to the top of Ta Xua on the first day and were lucky enough to have good weather for the sunset. Dinner was delicious with some hotpot which was so good in cold weather. Unfortunately didnt get good views of dinosaur backbone but we got back to Hanoi early the next day. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 16 November 2023

This is my second adventure at Vietnam tour organized by Zonitrip. Our 5-day journey took us through the captivating landscapes of Hagiang, offering a perfect hike for those ranging from beginners to intermediate hikers. The views were simply breathtaking, featuring magnificent scenery with beautiful mountains, rice fields, and glimpses into the vibrant lives of Vietnam's ethnic groups. Nghia, who spoke excellent English, shared detailed insights into local life. The trekking paths steered clear of mass tourism, leading us to tranquil and peaceful locations. The variety of homestays, including stilt houses, bamboo dwellings, and clay/mud structures, added an intriguing element to our experience. This trip is ideal for individuals seeking a profound appreciation for mountainous vistas, picturesque rice fields, and an immersion into the cultural richness of ethnic communities. Throughout the entire journey, we were accompanied by our own reliable and friendly car driver. It is unquestionably worthwhile to rise early and embark on this adventure.

I would highly recommend this tour to my friends.

Date of experience: November 2023
3  Thank Grace P
Reviewed 6 November 2023

We did the 2d1n Mt Fansipan Trek and it was an amazing experience! Susu was a great guide, the views were spectacular and it was so much fun. Absolutely worth getting up for the sunrise hike and really worth doing the overnight tour. Communication via WhatsApp and payment was easy, food was good along the way and everything worked out nicely. Recommended for everyone coming to Sa Pa, absolute must-do!

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed 19 September 2023

This is my second Northern Vietnam tour with Zonitrip and I could tour with Nghia again :)(Nghia also toured with me during my first Zontrip trip tour). This time, I went on a 5 day 6 nights tour to Ha Giang (specifically Dong Van & Hoang Su Phi). I found the hikes fairly difficult but the sceneries were really beautiful! Nghia was patient in waiting for us during moments where we were trying to catch our breaths or enjoy the sceneries. She also ensured we were kept safe during the trip.

Overall, the trip was well organised and I enjoyed myself immensely (:

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 9 September 2023

We had the best stay ever at ZoniHome in Tam Trau. We booked 2 nights there because we wanted to hike the ta chi nhu mountain.

They were super friendly, they helped us with transportation en made fabulous local food.

The hike was the best hike we ever did. I even proposed to my girlfriend on the top 😁

Thank you!!