Was an absolutely wonderful experience. As a Muslim guest I throughly enjoyed its alcohol free environment, divine halaal cuisine and its prayer facilities. The rooms were extremely spacious and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. There were so many activities to choose from but I particularly enjoyed the Predator rehabilitation centre- this is a very rare place to find as it is one of its kind- Kwantu hand rears and rehabilitates orphaned, endangered and injured predators and thereafter re-wilds them. An unforgettable experience. I wish Kwantu all the best for the future and hope that they grow from strength to strength. Look forward to another relaxing visit at Kwantu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kwantu is situated near Port Elizabeth with its offering spanning everything from the big 5 to Kwantu's own elephant sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Kwantu Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve Hotel Sidbury
- Kwantu Private Game Reserve South Africa/Sidbury