“Hands on learning and great fun.”

Sweet Artist Academy - Patisserie Training Centre
Perth, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Hands on learning and great fun.”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have done two courses with Patrick, one in December last year and the other just last week.
Both were thoroughly enjoyable and informative. I now have the confidence to make delicious eclairs and have made an impressive crochenbouche. I also learnt how to make baguettes, olive bread, whole meal bread and Vienna bread.
Everyone doing the course has their own work station and what you learn can be duplicated at home using your own appliances.
The lunchroom is well equipped with hot or cold drinks and I would advise bringing your own lunch which saves time during the lunch break.
Patrick is a good teacher with loads of experience, so don't be afraid to ask questions.
Without hesitation I recommended Sweet Artist Academy.

Visited March 2014