“A wonderful restaurant”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This restaurant is fantastic. My favourite in the world. The views from the terrace are stunning. Acres of hills and greenery and usually a stunning sunset. the menu hasn't changed in the 7 years we have been going but it is consistently good. The food is always freshly prepared. Their antipasto Toscano is huge and delicious as is the tagliata. The staff speak more English every time we go but even when we can't communicate well they are always friendly and smiling. Very good value too.

• Visited August 2013

East Molesey
“Good Restaurant with fabulous views”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We only visited the restaurant as we were staying locally. Good food and friendly service. This was a truly rural and remote location with ponies and donkeys wandering around the site. The views from the back of the hotel were spectacular. This is a very popular wedding venue and I guess if you clashed with the reception service would be slow but we arrived just as one was ending and the service was fine.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I am a bit slow in adding this to TripAdvisor, my fiance and i stayed here in July last year (2012). It was my first time in Tuscany and I was very impressed. The views, the service, the food, it was all amazing. My fiance and I got engaged here! Very happy memories and I would highly recommend it. Lazy days by the pool with Prosecco and olives...amazing...

• Visited July 2012
Bath, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food, slow service”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The Fish carpaccio is a must here, never had it before and always wanted to try it, it was heaven. Lovely views and you get amazing sunsets. We went with a few groups of friends and sat on the main balcony area overlooking fields with horses in and the Borgo where we were staying.Great bottle of desert wine at the end of the meal, we were the last to leave.

• Visited June 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“One of the Best Restaurants”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This is hands down, one of the best restaurants I have eaten at in Italy. The service is a little slow, but that doesn't even matter to you when food THAT good is coming out of the kitchen. The bruschettas might be the best I've ever had. The view was amazing as you sit on a porch and watch the sun go down over Tuscan hills. The Tuscan soup had a similar taste to my great grandmother's red pasta gravy and brought back great memories. I highly recommend this place to anyone staying in and around the Palaia area.

• Visited June 2012