Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield/Halifax
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$92
PremierInn.com
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$92
US$88
US$84
Edgerton Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$77
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$69
Agoda.com
US$75
Hotels.com
1,188 results
All reviewsleisure facilitiespool and gymevening mealtrouser pressbit datedgroupon dealtwin roomwaiting staffironing boardcouldn't faultplenty of parkingcooked breakfastfull englishweddingmotorwayhalifaxhairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My son had his wedding at cedar court hotel in Huddersfield yesterday and the bride and groom along with all their family & friends had a wonderful day mainly thanks to all the staff who provided a spectacular service

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
CC_General_Manager, General Manager at Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield/Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear timmyBradford,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your son & daughter in law's wedding day at the hotel.

We are delighted to read your comments and I will ensure that your praise is fed back to all the team whom worked on Saturday.

We hope that you will return to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

What a great hotel for us with our dog and me with a broken ankle. 24hr room service, excellent supper and a reasonably priced bottle of wine in the room. Plus you couldn't find more friendly and willing staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear GINNIELincolnshire,

Thank you for your review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shall ensure that your comments about the team are fed back to all departments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when your travels bring you back to Yorkshire.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I stayed here with my family to attend a function at a nearby venue. The rooms were shabby (torn wallpaper, filthy windows, bedroom door that didnt close properly, same with the window ) and in need of a good make over however the linens and the bathroom were clean. The third bed in the family room was a lumpy camp bed !! Breakfast wasn't included in the rate we had booked, so we decided to add this when checking in .. And we wished we hadn't. The cost was £10 per adult and £5 for a child (which we felt was a bit much for a 4 year old especially when many hotels do not charge for child's breakfast when an adults breakfast is bought) the service at breakfast was non exisistent. When the lady finally decided to acknowledge us, she gave us a table where another member of staff was cleaning glasses and cultelry ! She never bothered to point out that it was a help yourself buffet breakfast or where any of the things were located. The quality of the food on the hot buffet was terrible and a queue developed as their was no eggs of any variety available or tomatoes. The bread basket was also empty. I would certainly never recommend staying at this hotel and really wonder how it is 4 star.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank GillA10
CC_General_Manager, General Manager at Cedar Court Hotel Huddersfield/Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear GillA10,

I am sorry that you felt disappointed with your stay at the hotel.

We are currently in the middle of a rolling refurbishment programme at the hotel, with the first phase of guest rooms now completed, we have now commenced the refurbishment works in our next guest rooms.

I have shared your feedback in regards to your breakfast with our food and beverage team and they have used this to ensure that improvements are made.

I do hope that you will stay at the hotel in the future, as I'm sure that we can change your opinion of the hotel.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Wasn't expecting the Ritz as we took advantage of a cheap offer.
The hotel generally was tired and in need of modernisation.
Our room had wallpaper ripped off the wall, the silicone around the bath was black in places. The leisure facilities were the most disappointing, the pool was tiny and the hot tub didn't work despite a staff member "stabbing" the controls with a pen!
The bed was comfy and the bed linen clean.
Saying all that the staff were fab and the food excellent. So felt that the hotel was letting the staff down which was a real shame. I would consider paying a higher premium if the facilities were improved.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Jackie H,

I am sorry that you felt disappointed with some of the facilities that we offer at the hotel. If you had made of aware of your disappointment at the time, we could have to looked to rectify the situation at the time.

We are currently in the middle of a rolling refurbishment programme at the hotel, with the first phase of guest rooms now completed, we are shortly about to commence work in an additional 20 bedrooms at the hotel.

I was most concerned to read your comments about the hot tub from a health and safety perspective. I have now spoken with all members of our leisure team about this, but have been unsuccesful in gaining any additional information from them.

I do hope that you will stay at the hotel in the future and please be sure to ask for a refurbished room, upon making your booking with our reservations team, as I am confident that these rooms will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The hotel is very tidy and well presented. It met our expectation. We booked four rooms together with our friends. The bedding was good, all neat, tidy and comfy. The bathrooms were spotless. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. I forgot my toothbrush and needed to get to the nearest superstore and the gentle man on duty actually went out of his way to print off the directions for me. The staff supplied whatever we needed efficiently. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and we did not hear any noises or activity within the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear BrideAge7,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you recommend the hotel.

The team at the hotel were delighted to get a special mention in your review, it's a great morale booster when their hard work is recognised.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Regards,