“Little gem in the courtyard ”
Review of Just Delicious

Just Delicious
Description: Just Delicious, a Cafe and kitchen in the village of Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire Dales, proud winners of the Great Taste Gold Award 2019.
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Hidden away in the courtyard it was lovely to find a gem of a cafe with friendly staff and good sized portions, especially the cakes and tray bakes. Bacon sandwiches which are absolutely delicious. We have never been disappointed and will be visiting again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (125)

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Was recommended to go to this lovely little tea room although reading one of the reviews my husband and I was a little unsure, but so glad we did .
We sat out side in such a lovely well kept courtyard surrounded by lovely flowers and a lovely atmosphere, my husband and I had a cold drink as it was rather a humid day we both enjoyed fresh sandwiches followed by a rather naughty home made cake , we will definitely be going back if only to work through all of the cakes , the lady behind the counter very kindly gave us a scone to take home as it was at the end of the day and she said she would rather give them away then throw it away which we appreciated and thank you for that .

1  Thank bmw_12321
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I called in this cosy Cafe in the most beautiful Courtyard just off Pateley Bridge High Street. I received a lovely welcome from the blonde haired lady behind the counter. My ham and mustard sandwich was the best I have ever tasted. The almond slice was a piece of paradise.
I even got my parking cost refunded when I went to pay the bill. Keep up the great service and work you are doing. If I could give more than 5 out of 5 I would!

2  Thank KeithSweet
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We were looking for somewhere to eat on a sunny afternoon and had seen impressive reviews. We enjoyed some lovely deserts which I must say were DELICIOUS. However, we have had better service from a fast food restaurant. We felt as though staff members found it a difficult to task to offer 'service with a smile' and that the lady which I would say is the owner (short with blonde hair scraped in a pony-tail) seemed to be moaning about different things to other people in the court yard which came across very unprofessional and rude. I would also like to add that the table set up outside is very cramped and crowded, with some people having to squeeze through a tiny gap between my pushchair and a railing to get up the stairs to what looked like an office of some sort which felt very uncomfortable for us.

3  Thank scaton212
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We've stopped by here several times when visiting the area and have always been made to feel very welcome. The staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Our usual is a coffee with a toasted sandwich, nothing fancy but always delicious, and we can never leave without taking a slice (or three) of one the lovely home baked cakes.

Date of visit: June 2018