“Spa Morning with Elevenses- Fantastic”

Aqua Sana Elveden Forest
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Brandon
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I booked a morning spa for two with Elevenses and it was fantastic. I haven't felt soooo relaxed and feeling great.

I went with my mum and it suited both of our needs. Everything was very relaxing and the atmosphere and décor was great. The towels and robes were very clean as well as the amenities.Our Elevenses were to die for; everything was fresh and was exactly what we needed during the morning.

There was two small disappointments; the first was we were not shown around or told where to actually go or any recommendations on specific rooms for our requirements. The second was I had a treatment and when arriving in the treatment area there was no one to greet us or explain where we needed to wait or explain that we needed to fill in a heath form before doing our treatments.
The treatment I had which was the Ginger and Line Salt Scrub was fantastic and beautician was very professional and lovely.

Overall we both loved our morning and I would recommend this to anyone!
Thank you Aqua Sana @ Elveden Forest!

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"lovely relaxing day"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The setting was lovely, cannot complain one bit, very peaceful, relaxing and the amenties on offer are very vast and wonderful.

Love the idea of having a robe etc on arrival. You get given a token to put into the locker instead of having to remember or find a £1 if you don't have one on you.

The cafe/restaurant looks lovely and was very very busy (with everyone in their white robes!) but I didn't actually go in so can't comment on this.

Had a back, neck and shoulder massage treatment, £45 for 25 minutes (very pricey) - I live in London and even the prices aren't as high here in the capital as this. The 25 minutes goes very quickly so recommend longer, but is a lovely treatment and very relaxing.

The thing that let this down for me was on arrival, the staff weren't very welcoming or helpful. I was told to go through, get a robe and get changed but no direction after this was given so spent a bit of time just wandering round like a lost sheep whilst I figured it all out - I did also here a couple of similar comments of people wondering where to go. On the way out staff were dealing with a complaint, 3 members of staff were gathered round the desk so no goodbye or thank you for coming etc but hey ho.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

some of the hot rooms lacked maintenance. Turkish had no oils just steam which was not nice and we had to vacate very fast(the smell). Greek had no water on the herbs which was shameful. The ladies changing room had a bad drain smell.
When wishing to complain I tried to get attention from the staff but they were only doing their work and not looking around. There should be a floor supervisor.
The restaurant(cafe) was poor with dirty cutlery and cruet set which I had to point out to a member of staff who looked at me like I was the dirty one. I had to ask for the outside door to be closed as it was a chilly day as we were all dressed in bathrobes. I think the door was to keep the staff cool as they worked. The food is just ok as your not looking for a big meal. But some thought should go into the meals. The major problem is the food is prepacked brought in and finished by kitchen asssistants not prepared inhouse.
The daft thing is I still like the place and will go back. But I will have to be firm and call somebody from the front desk to sort out any problem.

Therese_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana Elveden Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with both the Aqua Sana and Vitale Café on this occasion and please accept our sincere apologies. I can assure you that the majority of the feedback we receive is very usually very positive.

I can assure you that there is always staff available within the Spa area and at reception. I am only sorry that you did not raise your concerns at the time.

I do hope that we will be seeing you again.

Kind regards

Therese Garratt
Guest Services Executive

Reviewed 28 August 2014

got married on Sunday and booked a spa day as a suprise present for new husband on the Monday. We set off home from our wedding venue Monday morning to pop home and pick up our things to go to the spa. On the way home my husband became very unwell and we had to go to accident and emergency where we spent 4 hours by then and because he was so unwell we could not go to the spa. We rang them to be told it was too late and there was no way they would change the day regardless of the reason. We were gutted not only was my husband Ill, we spent our first marriage day in hospital and then this was just an extra kick while we were down. I know this is in the terms and conditions but surely there could be an exception in bad circumstances poor customer relations

Therese_Center_Parcs, Guest Services Executive at Aqua Sana Elveden Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you feel the service you have received it bad, however I understand that we have been in contact with you as no issues were mentioned.

My colleague will be in touch with you again shortly.

Kind regards