See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I booked here for rates, basically, as I was on budget, also booked quite late so not much choice.
HORRIBLE worn down and old fashioned common areas, CRAPPY rooms and grumpy staff who is totally useless and UNHELPFUL. Sadly poor breakfast and a radio from the 60´s with cheesy music in a surreally depressing atmosphere.

During my stay I suffered an ACCIDENT in the hotel room: The bottom of my shower was broken, but covered by an anti-slip plastic which actually slipped and I flipped over, cutting all my sole deeply. The hotel had no proper first aid kit (just some expired old and dirty gauze, and didn´t bother to ask if I needed a ride to the hospital. I asked my travel agency to change me to a different hotel and Panorama was not collaborative at all. Basically didn´t even offer a refund of the rest of the stay, but not even a complimentary drink, NOTHING!!! They offered to change me another room, probably of the same quality, which I didn´t need at this point. With such foot I couldn´t stand on it and my holiday was ruined.

If this happened in a civilized country, the hotel would have done ANYTHING to avoid me from going to touristic police or to leave such a negative comment. In Mykonos the police basically told me not to be bothered as not much can be done (probably they didn´t want to work either)
I consulted a Greek lawyer to see what can be done, but basically the costs of a court would have exceeded what the case is worth.

So the only thing I can do is to DISCOURAGE other travellers to book here. The pictures tell more than words, have a look at their solution trying to fix the bottom of the shower.

Room Tip: Never on the windy side otherwise you can´t sleep. But simply don´t book here, it´s much worse than expected.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We did not actually stay at this hotel. Having booked a room for one night we happened to drive past it prior to our stay and called in to arrange a transfer from the Port to the hotel for the day of our stay. The hotel is not close to any amenities and is extremely dated and tired to say the least. There are many other hotels, studios and apartments in the area and my advice would be to look elsewhere. We tried to arrange the very expensive transfer however after having no responses to emails after 3 days we gave up on this hideous place and booked another hotel. We did so at our extra cost so much so did we not want to stay at this place. Unfortunately it would seem that the staff and owners at this very outdated property are interested only in getting their hands on your money and nothing in the least with providing you with any sort of service!

Room Tip: Book something else - don't give these people your hard earned cash!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

For this price , it's definitely the best you can get. The personal is really warm and helpful. The room is fine, we didn't find any problems. The location is not terrible but a little far from the town center (anyway by car it's only 15/ 20 minutes away; also you have a bus that takes you there). You can go either with family or with friends, but the place is ratter calm. I recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure to visit the island and the hotel. Staff was always willing to help, compared to other hotels nearby the price was very reasonable. Would definitely go back.
Easy to get to, near the center, but away from the madness.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2016

The hotel was very clean and in very good condition, as was the rest of the island. Very friendly staff, we were met from the airport for €30 return. The hotel is in a rural setting, with a wonderful view over Mykonos Bay, the only minus was that its built in a T shape so the view is to the the side of the balconies rather than head on. It is a five minute walk to the beach, a bit of a pull on the way home but good exercise ! 3 beach tavernas, 2 restaurants and an Irish bar that was actually the best place for breakfast and evening meal. A nice quiet base from which to explore the island, which we did by hiring a Dune buggy, great fun for us at 58 & 64 !! Due to family, its been 10 years since visiting Greece and we were surprised at how well maintained and clean everything now is,, from roads and buildings to the fact most toilets can now accept toilet paper !!!!

Room Tip: upper rooms have better views, but ours had a lot of rattle on windy nights
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple