We stayed for 4 nights in August. Staff is warm, welcoming and go out of their way to get you a tough reservation at island restaurants/beach clubs (Nammos, Interni, Matsuhisu). Ambience is stylish and understated. Generous breakfast by the pool each morning (local fresh fruit, eggs, pastries, coffee drinks).
Best part of the stay is the on-site spa and in-room bath/body products (organic, high quality and available for sale in the spa). Can find not fault, just make sure to rent a car if you like to venture into town -- otherwise it is a 20 minute walk, along a busy, hairpin road with no shoulder.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grace Mykonos is an intimate, exclusive boutique hotel located just north of Mykonos town above the sandy and protected beach of Agios Stefanos. Grace Hotels touches include Nespresso coffee machine facilities in all suites and a Boutique SPA offering a holistic range of the purest body care harvested from nature. Guests at the Grace Mykonos are treated to an ideal setting, comprising luxurious facilities and intimate hospitality for a unique experience at the hotel as well as throughout a relaxed and pampered Mykonian island holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grace Agios Stefanos
- Grace Mykonos Hotel Agios Stefanos