Our stay in November, outside the summer crowd, in the Rocabella hotel was really amazing !
We had the "honeymoon" room with panoramic views of the sea and Mykonos village. Wonderful !
The entire staff was absolutely perfect, nice, kind, smiling, attentive.
Our kind regards for Tasos, our host, who received us with much kindness and great professionalism.
He anticipated all things, with lots of little touches very rare in an hotel.
The fabulous gargantuan breakfasts also, so good, so various, cooked by Olga.
I can't say enough praises so everything was perfect.
Thank you again to all the team for the quality of its service. My husband and I plan to return soon. Beatrice B. from Bordeaux (France)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos