I chose the hotel based on the reports I had read about the excellent service and attention at this hotel, and the truth is that the comments fall short. From arrival at the hotel the staff make you feel at home, thanks to the kindness and courtesy.
Overall the hotel rooms are very good and the view amazing. The breakfast that is included is delicious.
The hotel is 5 minutes walk from the beach of Agios Stefanos, and even they offer free shuttle service to town every hour, it's best to rent a motorbike or a car to move freely around the island.
The best of the hotel is the service and attention provided by the staff. I really highly recommend the hotel and at the next opportunity I would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos