Thank you so much Rocabella-team. Was a great pleasure to be your guests.
It's a lovely comfortable aand small hotel. Not too much guests so we felt all the time as special guests.
The room was very nice and comfortable with jacuzzi on the terrace (de-luxe-room after an an upgrade free of charge!). The bed had special mattresses, so we slept like in heaven. Great bathroom with a great shower!
Most important was the friendly and always helpful and warm staff.
Location is perfect, close to Mykonos town but far away to relax and enjoy all the silence without the noises of parties. The right location for relaxed and quiet holidays.
Breakfast was superb and dinner in the restaurant was always perfect.
If we'll ever come to Mykonos again, we'll stay in Rocabella mykonos, for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos