“Rocabella: We found the perfect place on earth”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My girlfriend and I (both 30+ from Germany) spent four unbelievable nights at the Rocabella Mykonos in June 2013. Normaly I would have to write an endless eulogy about the beautiful hotel, its perfect service and the wonderful staff. But I would love to encourage you all to just book some nights at the Rocabella if you happen to be at Mykonos. You will find everything you're longing for on a perfect holiday: Wonderful rooms, perfect on-site service (reception, bar, restaurant, Spa), local advisory, free shuttle service to Mykonos town (touristic centre, 5 Minutes by car), very good drinks (try the Rouzo!) and outstanding food. The breakfast will be killing you - it's so amazing!

Rocabella offers a perfect hide-out, with a brillant view over Mykonos, away from the touristic Mykonos town. Also great is the small, cosy beach only three minutes away by feet.

Room Tip: Try to book (a little more expensive) room with your own private outdoor jacuzzi - and book early be...
2  Thank Duncanville
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Duncanville!
I would like to thank you once more for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that our team offered!
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Georgios Kalfopoulos

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I totally agree with Kristina091.
We stayed 12 June 2013 for 7 nights and had a delux double room with walk in shower. We really enjoyed the day beds around the pool and the special touches we found every night on our bed, from relaxing lavender filled pillows to a bottle of bubbles. The candles on our balcony and in our bedroom were lit every night to add a perfect finish to our evening. We felt like honeymooners everyday even though it was just a quick break. We will be back as soon as possible for 2 weeks.

Room Tip: room 110 delux double sea view with walk in hsower - clean and plenty big enough if you do not requi...
2  Thank DebsOxford1919

Dear DebsOxford1919!
Yes Yes Yes!!! We will love to see you again!!! And present you all the new services already planned!!!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that our team offered and I am really sorry that you could enjoy the services provided by our restaurant!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We returned and again cannot fault this fantastic hotel. From the moment we were collected from from the airport it was total luxury and we are already planning our 3rd visit next year. The breakfasts were amazing as were all the staff who cannot do enough for you. On arrival a glass of bubbly does the trick as does the constant topping up of cold water round the pool area. Every night there is a surprise waiting for you in the room. We used the free shuttle service into town every day but if you wish to be a bit later in the evening back there are plenty of taxis available. We have a quad bike out one day and went to Foxos beach which has a very good restaurant but the down side is that there is no shade on the beach.

Dear judith52!
Yes Yes Yes!!! We will love to see you again next year!!! And present you all the new services already planned!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We spent 7 days at the Rocabella Hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. It was wonderful and the service is better than in many 5 star hotels I have stayed at. There is nothing missing and we always felt like a V.I.P.
The hotel car had picked us up at the airport and there were already bottles of water waiting for us in the car.
Upon arrival we received fresh juice (as it was too early for a drink =) ) and got a nice overview over the island and where we should go and which beaches to see.
Once in the room we got a wonderful little chocolate fondue with fruit which was a lovely surprise.

We had a double room with sea view. The room is very nicely decorated and the terrace is very generous. I was also surprised by the size of the bathroom as sometimes they can be tiny and our bathtub was a jacuzzi!
Free water is provided each day in the minibar.
The A/C worked perfectly and we also had a dvd player to which you can attach your Ipod to and listen to music even in the bathroom. the cables are provided by the hotel.
The TV was one of the smallest tv's I've ever seen in a hotel, but we never used it anyways and I don't think other guests used it much either. The room and outside and basically the whole hotel was always very clean.

The pool area is fab, it gives you the feeling of being absolutely secluded and on top of the world. it's open and very clean. There are several sunbeds which are very cozy.
As soon as you get to the pool you get fresh water with lime and other little complements from the bar, shots, food.. for free of course!
also the ice cold rose water towels to cool off is a wonderful touch. Each guest also receives 15 min free massage which you can have directly by the pool or in the spa, (it's worth adding an extra 30min)
You can also order food at any time of the day and it's amazing. I must say we never had anything bad to eat in all of Mykonos and the quality in the hotel is great and also not overpriced as it is in many hotels. We loved that all the food was from Greece and they really stuck to traditional things.

Breakfast was amazing, just the the way it looked was already enough. Everything was freshly made and they had tons of little jars of home made jams and honeys, cheese.. I liked how they had traditional breakfast food but everything had a greek touch to it, like scrambled eggs with feta cheese. You also always got things for breakfast without asking, like little french toast or pancakes but also always with a greek twist to it.

The staff was absolutely wonderful. I can't express how impressed I was. I was sick for the first day and they had offered to call the pharmacy and also always asked how I was doing.
It really feels like a family is taking care of you and I also felt like hugging them goodbye.

Thank you so much for this amazing stay and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank kristina091

Dear kristina091!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us! For us each guest is a VIP as he becomes a part of our family!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

We just spent 5 fantastic days at the Rocabella and we miss it already! It was truly a hotel that you would hope to find in Greece. Beautiful views, tasteful rooms, a great quiet location in Mykonos, but close enough (10 minutes by the free hotel shuttle) to Mykonos Town. The breakfasts were probably the best we had in any hotel ever- they stressed all Greek products and the presentation was amazing. The staff were all so helpful and genuinely friendly.

3  Thank toronto008

Dear toronto008!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your “Spartan” feedback regarding your stay with us!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

You are away from the hustle bustle enough to have the sunsets directly in front of you and the luxury of the hotel.

They have a fantastic property and excellent service, I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank TahoeBlue66

Dear TahoeBlue66!

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Thank you so much Rocabella-team. Was a great pleasure to be your guests.
It's a lovely comfortable aand small hotel. Not too much guests so we felt all the time as special guests.
The room was very nice and comfortable with jacuzzi on the terrace (de-luxe-room after an an upgrade free of charge!). The bed had special mattresses, so we slept like in heaven. Great bathroom with a great shower!
Most important was the friendly and always helpful and warm staff.
Location is perfect, close to Mykonos town but far away to relax and enjoy all the silence without the noises of parties. The right location for relaxed and quiet holidays.
Breakfast was superb and dinner in the restaurant was always perfect.
If we'll ever come to Mykonos again, we'll stay in Rocabella mykonos, for sure!!

Room Tip: We !had room 103 and it was perfect for us
5  Thank EllenHirt

#3 of 9 in Agios Stefanos
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!