My girlfriend and I (both 30+ from Germany) spent four unbelievable nights at the Rocabella Mykonos in June 2013. Normaly I would have to write an endless eulogy about the beautiful hotel, its perfect service and the wonderful staff. But I would love to encourage you all to just book some nights at the Rocabella if you happen to be at Mykonos. You will find everything you're longing for on a perfect holiday: Wonderful rooms, perfect on-site service (reception, bar, restaurant, Spa), local advisory, free shuttle service to Mykonos town (touristic centre, 5 Minutes by car), very good drinks (try the Rouzo!) and outstanding food. The breakfast will be killing you - it's so amazing!
Rocabella offers a perfect hide-out, with a brillant view over Mykonos, away from the touristic Mykonos town. Also great is the small, cosy beach only three minutes away by feet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos