“Very Nice”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Very nice location with good views. Our room was lovely and had everything that we wanted. The place was immaculately clean. The staff were very good and exceptionally helpful. The restaurant specialised in local food was very good. The breakfast was fantastic, great place for a really relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Andrew P,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that all of our team offered!
I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
We are very glad that you also enjoyed the local food offered.
Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Probably one of the most expensive Hotels we have ever stayed in the world, but if you book directly with the Hotel and go in Seprember which is just out of high season you will get a better deal.

Maria and the staff at reception were very helpful prior to arrival in helping us per book Motor Bikes from nearby OK Rentals which is a really great idea if you want to see the whole Island.

The staff were very welcome upon arrival and served refreshing drinks and a romantic candle lit snack in the room.

We staying for one week in August which was longer than most guests and has the benefit of a large room with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which was more than we had expected however we paid extra for a superior room which was very spacious with a good size terrace and rooms overlooking the ocean and the port.

Whilst a Jacuzzi was included we did report this was cold and the management did take 2 days to fix it which was irritating. However the owner got wind of this problem and refunded the difference in price between a Superior Room and one without Jacuzzi which was a fair compromise.

Tassos the Manager was extremely amusing and helped to organize our day excursions and gave us some very good ( but pricy) Restaurant recommendations.

Hotel and Pool area was very clean, breakfast was extensive and food in Restaurant was of high quality if a little limited in choice.

Would go back again in September if the rates do not increase, as this was one of the most expensive on the Island.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary E

Dear Gary E,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that Maria and all of our team offered!
I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
I am really sorry for the Jacuzzi issue that you mentioned. But you know that on the Greek islands there are no spare parts and there is some time needed to have them delivered.
Although, I am very happy that you found fair the price compromising.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

As soon as we got to the hotel we got a fantastic welcome and introduction to the hotel and island by Tasos. Our room was comfortable and clean, I loved the idea of being able to choose my own scents and pillow type and I loved that we would come back to the room with candles lit and a little gift. Maria was particularly helpful with organising things and providing recommendations and Dimitri was a great bar tender (although responsible for giving my husband the lethal royal mojito haha) and was great in recommending some of his own drink mixes. But all the staff were completely fantastic and fun to be around. Although a little out of town the transfer service was great, and our driver was fantastic and friendly too! The pool and restaurant were fantastic too. Oh and one more thing.. hiring a car was sooo easy. Maria rang up and it was delivered to the hotel in 15mins and we left the keys at reception for them to come and collect. Great service, wouod definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey C

Dear Stacey C,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that Maria, Tasos, Dimitris and all of our team offered!
I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
Although, I am very happy that you found fair the price compromising.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Rocabella was AMAZING. I was already impressed by the interior of the hotel but was even more impressed by the impeccable service. Everything was explained very clearly to us when we arrived, and we were really surprised to have been given a free upgrade (without asking) to a deluxe room on the highest floor with a breathtaking view and our own jacuzzi and terrace!!

Not to mention, we felt really special to have received welcome champagne and fruits and daily treats (chocolates, moscato) from the hotel; we were able to choose from a selection of different types of pillows; we get to choose the scent of aromatic oil for our room; we were able to get shuttle service to and from Mykonos town; and we were able to arrange for car rental with NO trouble at all! The toiletries in the hotel were wonderful and smelt great.

I rated location 4 out of 5 only because it's a distance away from town, but i really appreciate that there is a shuttle service, as well as the serenity of this hotel, away from the noise. Plus, being atop the hill, the view was absolutely breath-taking (if only the telephone lines would go away!).

We were also very lucky that Ergon Restaurant is located in the hotel so we had great food for breakfast and we had a lovely dinner of pumpkin risotto and steak with truffle oil.

A pity we didn't realise that there is another Rocabella Hotel in Santorini as well or we would have booked it without thinking twice!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Serene M

Dear Serene M,

Georgios

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have just returned from an amazing holiday in Mykonos which was mainly due to the Rocabella hotel and the team there.
They all made us feel so welcome and looked after. We recieved first class service from the moment we arrived, with champagne on arrival, incredibly friendly and helpful attitude at all times and the little treats we recieved throughout our stay.
The hotel was beautiful, the room fantastic with a great hot tub and sunbathing decking area but the staff really made this hotel that extra bit more special.
Thank you Rocabella for a truly memoriable holiday and we will definitley be returning.

Room Tip: Would definitley recommend a room with a hot tub
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lozengerxx

Dear Lozengerxx,

Reviewed 9 October 2013

When my wife and I were planning our honeymoon we looked at tons of different places to stay in Mykonos, but settled on Rocabella. This was one of our best decisions! We arrived to the port, and Alex was waiting for us - a free transfer to the hotel. As soon as we got to the hotel they were so courteous and attentive to us. They provided us with champagne, showed us around the hotel, and then sat us down to walk through a map of the island. Maria and the reception staff was fantastic. It was the little things that made this stay so amazing. From the welcome bottle of champagne and chocolate fondue when we arrived to the views to the pool to the amazing drinks by Nasos and Dimitris (try the mojito!) to the free shuttle service to and from town to the pillow choice . . . this place is simply superb. The breakfast buffet in the morning is fantastic as well. Get there early and get a table in the shade! We had two dinners at the hotel restaurant, and both meals were great. I highly recommend the chocolate cheesecake mouse (I don't totally remember the name of the dessert), but it is to die for.

If you can't tell from my review, this place has it figured out! I cannot wait to get back here and stay at Rocabella again!

Room Tip: Get a room with a jacuzzi - on an elevated floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carby17

Dear Carby17,

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Simply just the most outstanding hotel I've ever stayed in. From the very start when we walked through the doors to the shuttle service dropping us off at the airport, our Rocabella experience was unforgettable.
A memorable and relaxing week made so by the beautiful and calm surroundings and the friendly and extremely helpful staff who could not do enough for you.
I can not recommend this hotel highly enough and we will certainly never forget our Rocabella Mykonos experience. Hotels from now on certainly have an extremely hard act to follow.

In one word - STUNNING!!!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gemma M
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Gemma M,

Andronikos Hotel Mykonos
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos
#2 of 82 in Mykonos Town
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!