our stay at the rocabella in mykonos was simply amazing! it began with our arrival at the hotel where we were greeted by Tasos with glasses of champagne and hellos like we were friends returing home. He took us to the balcony of the lobby to show us a map of the island so we could see the island as he pointed out places to eat that he enjoyed the nightlife places to rent
ATVs and mopeds and of corse the windmills he insisted we must go see. after our champagne and welcome our bags were brought to our room which he had upgraded us to the suite since construction made our room unavailable. the room was amazing! huge bed nice bathroom large space and our own balcon with a jacuzzi hot tub and sun chairs, not to mention the amazing view of the sea, the port, and the city. it wasnt much more than 3o minutes into our stay that tasos came up to our room with chocolate fondue and that night he came to our room to give us goodnight chocolates, unbelievable! the breakfast was great it was exactly what you expect greek breakfast some pastries some cheeses fruit meat and veggies, the yogurt was awesome! dont expect american style and you wont be dissapointed! tasos regularily offered us rides into town and to anywhere we wanted or to pick us up whenever we wanted, we took him up on it one day when we went into town to see the parade for i believe was the islands memorial day. one day my girlfriend had gotten too much sun and had a bit of a burn tasos apologized for not warning us of the sun if you can believe that, and the next morning after breakfst our room was cleaned and we found sun burn care lotions of all kinds for her. the trip and stay in mykonos was amazing! and i can honestly say it was almost 100% because of tasos. he was the nicest hotel manager or concierge or host that we ever encountered on our trips. we enjoyed it so much we looked into the rocabella in santorini which was our next stop that was ufortunatley not open yet. Best hotel ive stayed at hands down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos