We stayed at Rocabella Hotel during September for second time....The changes from the first time were many!!The new Greek breakfast was amazing as well as the staff of the breakfast and pool area!!! The girls at the welcome service (Irene, Chrysa and Maria) were as always SUPER!!!They gave as once again the best recommendations for the island and they made our trip very special!The small touches made us feel like been home, every night they left either chocolates, face creams etc...to our room and at the last night they left as a small bottle of wine!This time they even had a pillow menu in the room in order to change your pillows if you do not like them...They had different categories of pillows from a famous Greek company! The small changes like the free bottles of water in our mini bar as well as the Greek traditional products were amazing!Special thanks to the owner George who made once again our stay unforgettable!!!See you guys next year!!!Many kisses to all Rocabella team!!!We love you!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos