“AMAZING HOTEL”

Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have to admit that I almost did not do this review as it means the rest of the world will now know just how good it is !!! We are lucky enough to go away a couple of times a year and so have been to many many hotels , this was by far the most relaxing , comfortable stay we have had .
The staff are just amazing , rooms cleaned every day , great views , transfer service to town , the list is endless .
Small beach and taverners within a 10 min walk (downhill ) slightly longer on way back !!
I would recommend evening meals in the local village and main town as my one and only concern was with the hotel menu which did not change .If the menu had been more extensive and changed I doubt we would ever have left The Rocabella !!
My thanks to the staff who made our stay quite simply amazing !! I have never seen so many guests in tears as they had to leave !!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lowlight6
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear lowlight6,

Wow! Thank you for this amazing review!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our premises and the hospitality that our team offered!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.
Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review!!!!
Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Georgios Kalfopoulos

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Stayed at Rocabella Oct 2013 - service and hotel were incredible!! The added touches truly turned a great stay and an amazing stay! The staff were so friendly and hospitable, and as an added bonus, our room was automatically upgraded, with a gorgeous balcony and refreshing jacuzzi. The free transfer service to mykonos town was a great addition as well, as the hike to town can be pretty time-consuming (and hot!). Traditional greek breakfast in the a.m. was always delicious and again a beautiful setting by the pool. We were a little worried as we heard mid-Oct was start of the low season, but we didn't feel like we missed out on anything!
Also got some help from the hotel staff for a car hire, and were able to leisurely explore the entire island.
We also appreciated the free water bottles on a regular basis, the sweet chocolates and other treats left nightly, the lovely essential oils and candlelit room preparation after a late return one evening, and overall just the feeling like we were the only ones in the hotel!!
Fantastic job Rocabella!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine R

Dear Christine R,

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at Rocabella Hotel during September for second time....The changes from the first time were many!!The new Greek breakfast was amazing as well as the staff of the breakfast and pool area!!! The girls at the welcome service (Irene, Chrysa and Maria) were as always SUPER!!!They gave as once again the best recommendations for the island and they made our trip very special!The small touches made us feel like been home, every night they left either chocolates, face creams etc...to our room and at the last night they left as a small bottle of wine!This time they even had a pillow menu in the room in order to change your pillows if you do not like them...They had different categories of pillows from a famous Greek company! The small changes like the free bottles of water in our mini bar as well as the Greek traditional products were amazing!Special thanks to the owner George who made once again our stay unforgettable!!!See you guys next year!!!Many kisses to all Rocabella team!!!We love you!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chkou

Dear chkou,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I am pleased to hear that your contact with Irene, Chrysa, Maria and all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were 2 couples coming from Santorini and stayed here for 3 days in June 2013. Where do I start from. Lovely, boutique rooms absolutely WHITE !!! Very very different with large balconies. the staff is so caring. Special thanks to MARIA who took excellent care and upgraded our rooms. The hotel has hourly shuttle service to the main town. The hotel staff can help you hire a car and guide you with the wonderful beaches here. The memories of this hotel clubbed with a destination like Mykonos will remain fresh forever. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: You can request for a room with a large balcony
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RJ-HYD

Dear RJ-HYD,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I am pleased to hear that your contact with Maria and all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Customer service was superb! Welcome drink/personal tour/free shuttle/free water in rooms/complimentary 15 min massage/adequate breakfast included/etc

We highly recommend it! We have no complaints except I got attacked by Mosquitos sitting outside on our room balcony! (Not hotels fault) :)

Beautiful location for Oct sunset!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrittAMV
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear BrittAMV,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that our team offered!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We visited Mykonos in june 2013 and it was amazing to have discovered this gem of a boutique hotel, the rooms are very nice and clean and very artistically done, staff is super friendly, we wanted to upgrade to a jacuzzi room which they did for us without any additional cost and every thing was perfect. The food was amazing too I am definetly going back to Rocabella not just in Greece but where ever they open their Hotel! Thank you for a great stay :)

Room Tip: Room with a private Jacuzzi!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deeptihussain

Dear Deeptihussain,

I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
We are so sorry that you didn’t find our location adequate…

Reviewed 15 October 2013

our stay at the rocabella in mykonos was simply amazing! it began with our arrival at the hotel where we were greeted by Tasos with glasses of champagne and hellos like we were friends returing home. He took us to the balcony of the lobby to show us a map of the island so we could see the island as he pointed out places to eat that he enjoyed the nightlife places to rent
ATVs and mopeds and of corse the windmills he insisted we must go see. after our champagne and welcome our bags were brought to our room which he had upgraded us to the suite since construction made our room unavailable. the room was amazing! huge bed nice bathroom large space and our own balcon with a jacuzzi hot tub and sun chairs, not to mention the amazing view of the sea, the port, and the city. it wasnt much more than 3o minutes into our stay that tasos came up to our room with chocolate fondue and that night he came to our room to give us goodnight chocolates, unbelievable! the breakfast was great it was exactly what you expect greek breakfast some pastries some cheeses fruit meat and veggies, the yogurt was awesome! dont expect american style and you wont be dissapointed! tasos regularily offered us rides into town and to anywhere we wanted or to pick us up whenever we wanted, we took him up on it one day when we went into town to see the parade for i believe was the islands memorial day. one day my girlfriend had gotten too much sun and had a bit of a burn tasos apologized for not warning us of the sun if you can believe that, and the next morning after breakfst our room was cleaned and we found sun burn care lotions of all kinds for her. the trip and stay in mykonos was amazing! and i can honestly say it was almost 100% because of tasos. he was the nicest hotel manager or concierge or host that we ever encountered on our trips. we enjoyed it so much we looked into the rocabella in santorini which was our next stop that was ufortunatley not open yet. Best hotel ive stayed at hands down!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brett009

Dear Brett009,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that Tasos and the rest of our team offered!
I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
We are so sorry that you didn’t find our location adequate…

Also consider these accommodations in or near Agios Stefanos
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos
Grace Mykonos Hotel
Grace Mykonos Hotel
#3 of 9 in Agios Stefanos

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!