My partner and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for 4 magnificent nights during mid Jan, which is outside the peak season when the island is going crazy!! But this just aloud us to take in everything Mykonos had to offer, stunning sunsets easy and stress free access to explore around. But without Tasos who ran Rocabella like a rock star (who kinda looks like a rock star the way he dresses which is just awesome), who knew how to make everyone's stay and experience in Mykonos unforgettable, he just continued to surprise an amaze. The experience we had you wouldn't have expected to get from anywhere else but Rocabella.
Yiamas to Tasos and Rocabella!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos