“Sensational!!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Brisbane, Australia
“Sensational!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

My partner and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for 4 magnificent nights during mid Jan, which is outside the peak season when the island is going crazy!! But this just aloud us to take in everything Mykonos had to offer, stunning sunsets easy and stress free access to explore around. But without Tasos who ran Rocabella like a rock star (who kinda looks like a rock star the way he dresses which is just awesome), who knew how to make everyone's stay and experience in Mykonos unforgettable, he just continued to surprise an amaze. The experience we had you wouldn't have expected to get from anywhere else but Rocabella.
Yiamas to Tasos and Rocabella!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Scott_J_Lacey
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Scott_J_Lacey,

Wow! Thank you for this amazing review!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our premises and the hospitality that our team offered!
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
I am pleased to hear that your contact with Tasos and all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.
Please feel free to contact me directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review!!!!
Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.
So, its sure not good bye but sees you soon…

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page!

Georgios Kalfopoulos

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (257)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Makassar, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

The hotel located in Agios Stefani area, which is around 5 minutes away from Hora, which is OK for us since the hotel provided free shuttle to & from Hora. The location very quiet so we definitely having a good rest. Upon arrival to the hotel, Maria has provided surprises for us, free upgrade to Honeymoon Suite (YEAH!!!). The view from the room really superb. Though the room feels a bit too crowded with large furniture but its still very nice and comfy. The outdoor jacuzzi also give us the best way to relax after long day of walk in Hora. The breakfast has lots of variety and all taste really good, though it could use change of daily menu if possible. Definitely will recommend to friends that plan to visit Mykonos. Plus the daily surprise in our room is a BIG plus.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Samsukho
Dear Samsukho,

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We arrived at hotel in the afternoon and received a great welcome, including lots of tips and friendly talk. At night, we asked for a tip for dinner, and we got a ride to the restaurant and advanced booking! And this was only the first day! The rooms are amazing... Beatiful in all details...barefoot elegance! Staff is friendly, really willing to help (specially Tasos, who really made our time better and made sure we would want to come back). We got a scope to watch the night stars and lots of maps with all kinds of directions for us to drive around!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Isabel Cristina S
Dear Isabel Cristina S,

I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!
I am really sorry for the cons you are mentioning. Be sure that we will look into them and correct them immediately as your opinion is very important to us!
Although, I am pleased to hear that your contact with all the staff was memorable and I will be sure to thank him personally for this.

Thane, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

POSITIVES :
It was our 40th wedding anniversary, we came from India with a friend, our two sons and daughters-in-law came from Switzerland with our two grand- children and the moment we set our eyes on the property everyone went "WOW" But there was more to come . . . much more.

First and foremost there was Tasos (Anastasios Macheridis), the man who runs the show and does almost everything single handedly. All three generations of the Singhs, the daughters-in-law and the grand children fell in love with this very warm, extremely friendly and amazingly resourceful man. From the welcome drink as we landed, to giving us perfect advise on where to have our dinner, to finally drive his car with our luggage to the airport since our vehicles were full with people and kiddies seats. He did his employers proud. But this was not all. He did things that went far beyond the call of duty. Having upgraded my sons and my friend to the next category of rooms (I had already booked the best room on the property for us the celebrating couple) he made the small error of putting one of my sons in the room meant for us. On realising this he not just changed the room the next day but decorated the bed with flowers, left us a complimentary bottle of wine and another of pink bubbly and made us feel so very special. There was absolutely no need for him to do this and we would still have raved about our stay. The same is true of dropping our luggage to the airport. He kept us regaled with his humour, played with the grandchildren and as a final grand gesture delayed our departure for the airport on the 9th Dec. (our big day) by surprising us with a beautiful wedding anniversary cake. My best friends back home couldn't have done a better job.

Thank you Tasos.

The rooms were fantastic, the view awesome, the breakfast laid out perfectly and always on time which really surprised us for he was one man and yet he did everything perfectly.

NEGATIVES :
I can't think of anything and I have asked everyone of my fellow travellers before typing this and the answer is exactly the same - nothing. This is amazing we are seven adults (three of them ladies) ranging in ages from 64 to 34 and the opinion is unanimous.

BRAVO . . . We will be back :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Swaranjeet1950
Dear Swaranjeet1950,

Moradabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

thanks for all your services and help, it was a pleasure :)

it includes breakfast (though can have some indian cusine too), the hotel has a gym, it has a superb staff (they helped in everyway possible), our room always had little surprises left for us

cheers

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vikrm V
Dear Vikrm V,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

Incredible place to spend some lovely days in Mykonos.

Tasos was the person who made our holiday, eager to please, always helpful and a perfect host. Felt very welcome and warm. Wish I could clone him everywhere we go. Wonderful guy.

Superb views, great rooms & wonderful breakfast. Will recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic ! Some do have better views than others - go for the sea views if you ca...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank The-Bee-Mumbai
Dear The-Bee-Mumbai,

ny, ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

This Hotel has excellent pricing, it includes breakfast (the breakfast spread is amazing) and wifi, the hotel has a gym, it has a superb staff (they helped in everyway possible - from finding restaurants to beaches to clubs - whatever you wanted to do), our room always had little surprises left for us - really made us feel like they put in that extra effort, and the hotel felt very spacious and not crowded. It was just fantastic - I would go back in a heart beat!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Andronikos Hotel
Andronikos Hotel
#4 of 82 in Mykonos Town
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,194 reviews

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!