I travelled alone to Mykonos for the first time and selected this hotel based on tripadvisor's rave reviews. Rocabella more than met my expectations. They redefined hotel services for me. Starting with the shuttle service where I was picked up at the port by a smiling and friendly young man to the greeting at the hotel. The receptionist sat me down for about 15 minutes to explain the oh so many amenities and services available at the hotel. I was given a glass of chardonnay while being offered the presentation. The young lady also took the time to give me recommendations for the many beaches around Mykonos. When I realized that I would need a car to get around, Rocabella made all of the arrangements for me. That said, Rocabella does provide a free shuttle service to the centre of town but if the beaches are why you are in Mykonos, you are going to need wheels.
The breakfast here is simply sublime. Rocabella is a health spa and it shows in the buffet selection (scramble eggs, egg whites, tons of fruits, fresh juices, cakes, cheeses, meat, etc.). The pool area is really beautiful though I must admit that I didn't really spend much time there. Why go to the pool when there are so many beaches on hand? Still, it is great to be able to relax under the sun with a drink in hand right outside of your hotel room. Every evening, turn down service brings you a little sheet with the weather for the next day. On my last night, I was given a bottle on Muscato on ice and a little amuse-bouche that was thoroughly delicious.
If ever I return to Mykonos, I simply will not consider any other hotel. Rocabella is first rate and well deserving of the rave reviews you will see here. Thank you Rocabella for making my stay so wonderful.,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos