“genuine service”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Ahmedabad, India
“genuine service”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

the hotel was very good..
amazing location. service was good, they even upgraded our room.. & as we were on our honeymoon,,that was quite a nice addon for us.
view is amazing. hotel staff is well trained and helpful.
spa was good.
overall it was worth it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vautus a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I travelled alone to Mykonos for the first time and selected this hotel based on tripadvisor's rave reviews. Rocabella more than met my expectations. They redefined hotel services for me. Starting with the shuttle service where I was picked up at the port by a smiling and friendly young man to the greeting at the hotel. The receptionist sat me down for about 15 minutes to explain the oh so many amenities and services available at the hotel. I was given a glass of chardonnay while being offered the presentation. The young lady also took the time to give me recommendations for the many beaches around Mykonos. When I realized that I would need a car to get around, Rocabella made all of the arrangements for me. That said, Rocabella does provide a free shuttle service to the centre of town but if the beaches are why you are in Mykonos, you are going to need wheels.

The breakfast here is simply sublime. Rocabella is a health spa and it shows in the buffet selection (scramble eggs, egg whites, tons of fruits, fresh juices, cakes, cheeses, meat, etc.). The pool area is really beautiful though I must admit that I didn't really spend much time there. Why go to the pool when there are so many beaches on hand? Still, it is great to be able to relax under the sun with a drink in hand right outside of your hotel room. Every evening, turn down service brings you a little sheet with the weather for the next day. On my last night, I was given a bottle on Muscato on ice and a little amuse-bouche that was thoroughly delicious.

If ever I return to Mykonos, I simply will not consider any other hotel. Rocabella is first rate and well deserving of the rave reviews you will see here. Thank you Rocabella for making my stay so wonderful.,

Room Tip: The top level rooms keep you away from foot traffic. I had a "superior" room and loved it...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Nadege10
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We live the hotel for just one night and the service, the food. the view and the facilities is fantastic! I think everyone should come here. There is a free transfer to the city and you will not have to take the bus and the beach is just 50m away, quite great.

2 Thank Haosi C
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

By far the best service that I have ever experienced. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the list of complementary services are also worth mentioning (free shuttle service, wifi etc). The view from the hotel is breathtaking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Mykonos.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ramon P
Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Sometimes when I see a property that has unusually glowing or exceptional reviews I find that it makes me suspicious. Crazy? Come on…you know you have wondered the same thing. Too good to be true?? Let me assure you that in ALL WAYS every single positive review about Rocabella is spot-on 100% real and true. What you read is what you get, and what you see on the website is what you get. My husband and I just came back from our stay and our heads are still spinning. Let me break this down for you in three critical points:

#1. Staff. First and foremost the staff was wonderful! By the time I left I felt like they were family. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave (and I swear I had tears in my eyes when I said goodbye) they are warm, friendly and very professional. They gave great advice on things to do and see, they handled all of our dinner reservations and answered all of our silly questions. Additionally, my husband was celebrating his 40th birthday while we were there and they made everyday feel like a celebration! They even brought him a birthday cake. From Xenia and Maria at the front desk to Flora and Kostas out by the pool, they were top notch!! (If you guys are reading this I MISS YOU!)

#2. Accommodations. We booked a Deluxe Sea View room and were delighted to receive a free upgrade to the room with the outdoor private spa! The room was beautiful (looks exactly like the photos on the website but better!). Clean. Relaxing. Luxurious. Scented pillows, robes, candles…..you name it! Each night the staff brought us a little gift - such a wonderful touch! Also, one thing we noticed was that the staff communicated perfectly when we were at breakfast because our room was cleaned and serviced when we returned. We never even saw a cleaning cart. Nice touch, I thought. Speaking of breakfast – WOW! That’s all I can say – Wow! I included photos in this review that show the variety and creativity of the chef.

#3. Location. I was a little nervous when I booked this place because it seemed a little far removed from all the beaches and the town. Although that is what I wanted, I didn’t want to be TOO far away. Let me assure you that we traveled every inch of the island (tip: rent a 4 wheeler while you are there) and we must have said a million times how lucky we were to have chosen Rocabella! The location couldn’t have been better. It is 5 minutes from Mykonos town and nothing on the island is far away or difficult to get too. It was quiet and lovely. You’ll be glad you chose this location.

One final thought…. I have certainly done my share of traveling throughout the years and know when I find something good. I am not easily impressed, but I’m not a hotel snob either. There are a million wonderful choices on Mykonos. You could certainly be happy with many of them, but I promise that Rocabella is….well…..special.

Tip: One of our favorite days was spent lying on a quiet, secluded beach called Agios Sostis where a man can by selling greek doughnuts and beer. Also the location of one of our favorite lunch spots - KiKi's tavern! Don't miss this place!

6 Thank WinnFamily
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I chose Rocabella Mykonos heavily based on Trip Advisor's past attendees reviews. Rocabella certainly lived up to all the positive reviews. Its position 'out of town' was great and provided a quiet bit of paradise with brilliant views. The accommodation was first class and the staff were excellent, they went out of their way to help with any small issue. The breakfast buffet is to die for!

Room Tip: I think all rooms have a view but request one just to be sure!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Barbara F
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Comfortable room, beautiful view, relaxing pool, wonderful breakfast and staff! Thoughtful to provide us the sun umbrella to enjoy on the beaches and recommendation on good restaurants. Special thanks to Alex, we love the cafe and attractions you recommended us in Athens !

2 Thank Chenyun1029
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Chenyun1029,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your current stay with us!
For us each guest is a VIP as he becomes a part of our family!
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us is all it could have been!
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that Alex and all team members offered!
I will be sure to thank them personally for this.
When a guest becomes part of our family we are so excited! We are happy to know that we deliver a good level of Greek hospitality. It is what we learned over the years from our families to offer from our hearts.
Please feel free to contact Irene or me directly during your stay so that we may personally take care of you and maybe your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review.
Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our friends.

Warm regards,
Palladium Boutique Hotel
#1 of 26 in Platys Gialos
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel
Myconian Villa Collection

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!