This was our first visit to Mykonos and we were delighted with both the hotel and Mykonos. The island is very clean and tidy with the houses a sea of white contrasted against the glorious aqua blue of the Aegean.
The Rocabella hotel is fabulous, the staff amazing and nothing was too much trouble. It often seemed they were mind readers and anticipating your every need. Thanks to all the staff but specifically Xenia, Maria, Sakis, Demi and Maria. The hotel food was excellent and the pool area was very clean. At check-in we were upgraded to a honeymoon suite which came with a hot-tub with almost 360 degree view of the bay – best bath in Mykonos !! We can’t wait until next year for another visit. On our departure from the hotel every staff member + Paul and Sharon were there to say goodbye with tears in our eyes for all of us that were going home or staying!!! Thank you guys and girls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos