We were greeted with Champagne and local treats. Everyone was incredibly nice and truly cared that we enjoyed our stay. The pool was a delight, where we were constantly supplied with water and could order any number of drinks and snacks. Breakfast was incredible- a huge selection of Greek dishes including pastries, savory foods, yogurt and much more. We also appreciated the free transfer to and from town and all of the suggestions from the staff. Thank you for making our trip to Mykonos so incredibly wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos