My partner and I just left the hotel this morning and couldn't wait to jump online and spread the word.
If you are looking for a nice secluded place to relax and lay by the pool for a good price which is away from the party beaches, Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel and Spa is the one to to go to.
Rocabella hotel was the highlight of our entire stay in Mykonos.
The view was breathtaking, as the resort islocated at one end of the island which allows you to see the entire city town.
Additionally, not only was the resort sensational with its amazing pool bar area, own boutique and other facilities (including free shuttle bus services to the town and other places whenever you want), the food and staff were fantastic. Shout out to the reception staff Maria and Xenia, the driver Alexandro and the bartender Angelo, you were exceptional and accommodating each minute of our stay.
Will definitely be returning to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos