We are a tough customer by definition. We are a family of ten and we came with another family of 8. We took two of the Villas at Naxian and would recommend it to anyone and would love to get back. Ioannis, family and staff go out of their way to make it a wonderful experience. They picked us and our 30 pieces of luggage up at the port (and they took us back). They added beds, linens and fresh towels where we needed it. The daily morning deliver of fresh bread, eggs, vegetables and fruit was both helpful to us, to the kids and a great service. Our kids get up early so they loved it. (by the way, the fruits and veggies on Naxos are great).
The pools are a tad small but are certainly big enough for family fun but not for laps. The cleaning staff is excellent. The place is meticulously clean and the daily clean up was a big break on vacation. The view from the veranda/porch is great in the morning and at sunset.
Ioannis is was very helpful in planning our daily excursions. He suggested points of interest, was enthusiastic about where to go on naxos and helped us plan. He also understands what works for kids and what does not. We went to Santorini one day and Ionanis sourced for us a minibus and a a great tour guide (named Kim) for a brief tour of Santorini. He got this all done in less than 24 hours before we went to Santorini.
Naxian is really very close to the Agia Prokopikos beach. We drove it with the kids but I ran there in 8 minutes by myself and jumped in the water. It is very well located.
lastly, do not leave without getting Ioannis' special mojito. He picks the mint from right out in front of the hotel, lemon's from the his wife's farm and special all natural brown sugar with good rum. Insist that he makes it for you. It is great.
It was a a very enjoyable family time and even a bit relaxing, even with all the kids! We all (kids included) Highly recommend Naxian Collection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naxian Collection is a complex of luxurious villas & suites each one with its own personal style. All of them are built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades. Even though Naxian Collection is only 2km far from Naxos town and 700 meters from the famous beach of St Prokopios, it still affords its guests plenty of relaxing privacy. Built upon a hill of great natural beauty, the hotel boasts a panoramic view of this exquisite corner of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Naxian Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas And Suites
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas Hotel Naxos City
- Naxian Collection Naxos/Agios Prokopios