The Naxian Collection is outstanding. It's a beautifully designed property - the brain child of proprietor Ioannis. The operation is run by Ioannis and his wife Maria, along with other family members and friends.
My husband and I stayed in one of the villas, where we had our own swimming pool to share with only one other villa. The view was breathtaking. The rooms were perfect. Every detail was attended to. We got great sleep - the bed was extremely comfortable. The wireless internet connection was very fast - a must for us, as we work on our vacations. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.
Every morning, we were served a huge spread of delicious breakfast. At night, we were cooked a meal of our choosing by Maria, who is a tremendous cook. We were served wine from Ioannis and Maria's personal wine cellar, which is quite a collection of quality Greek wines.
When we needed to rent a car, the staff had one brought to the hotel for us.
The service and quality at the Naxian Collection are outstanding, and we are looking forward to returning as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naxian Collection is a complex of luxurious villas & suites each one with its own personal style. All of them are built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades. Even though Naxian Collection is only 2km far from Naxos town and 700 meters from the famous beach of St Prokopios, it still affords its guests plenty of relaxing privacy. Built upon a hill of great natural beauty, the hotel boasts a panoramic view of this exquisite corner of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Naxian Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas Hotel Naxos City
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas And Suites
- Naxian Collection Naxos/Agios Prokopios