Naxos offers a quiet respite from the more touristy Greek islands and there's no better home base for your time there than the Naxian Collection. My friend and I had an unforgettable stay in one of the villas and were made to feel like family from the minute we walked in the door to the moment we said our goodbyes. This is a family operation and you can feel the warmth and passion the family has for their island and its culture.
Our villa was roomy and and cheerful with a clean, modern decor and a great sense of style. Towels were lush and plenty (for the shower and the pool) and the beds comfortable. It was so nice to have a terrace and private pool to kick back and relax when we were not exploring the island. The grounds and views are nothing short of spectacular.
You'll need a car or moped to get around the island but the location of the property is a quick ride in to town and to the nearby beaches; the mountain villages are easily accessible as well. Owner/Manager Ioannis and his friendly staff, including Costas, are available to offer ideas, advice and restaurant recommendations and are always eager to help.
Other guests mentioned the complimentary wine & cheese tasting and delicious breakfasts with straight from the garden ingredients and we enjoyed those as well. What was even more special, however, was the dinner we had on a particularly windy night in Naxos. We didn't feel like driving in the wild weather so we were offered dinner at the hotel. Chef prepared for us perfectly cooked steak with potatoes, vegetables, and a fresh salad. We chose a wonderful wine from Ioannis's cellar to go with our dinner and we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable evening.
This is the kind of hospitality and generosity that makes Naxian Collection stand out. They'll make you want to stay a little longer and have you planning your next stay even before you're on to the next island. We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naxian Collection is a complex of luxurious villas & suites each one with its own personal style. All of them are built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades. Even though Naxian Collection is only 2km far from Naxos town and 700 meters from the famous beach of St Prokopios, it still affords its guests plenty of relaxing privacy. Built upon a hill of great natural beauty, the hotel boasts a panoramic view of this exquisite corner of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Naxian Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas Hotel Naxos City
- Naxian Collection - Luxury Villas And Suites
- Naxian Collection Naxos/Agios Prokopios