All reviews rooftop restaurant star hotel adjustable beds star service spent a wonderful week spa services breakfast and dinner the owner reception staff adjoining rooms super friendly minute walk staff went out of their way hotel location is perfect an umbrella small pool end of august
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Great hotel in a great location. Great beach about a 1 minute walk away.
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast available each morning on the rooftop restaurant. Hotel staff reached out before hand and arranged for hotel shuttle (or taxi) to transfer us from the port. Would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
NaxosIslandFrontDesk, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Naxos Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Serving our guests and makng sure they have a great time with us may be our duty, but it's also our pleasure and favourite pastime. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share this review. We're looking forward to hosting you again next summer!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Room : We ordered a room with a part sea-view and it was so beautiful, we just loved to order a coffee and watch the sunset witch was breathtaking, and if we just wanted to stay in and lay in the sun at the hotel room with a cold drink . The room was clean and every time you got in from a day out they would but all my make-up, lotion, and clothes in one place ( I'm a little messy ) .
Staff : Okay were to start! they are what makes this hotel the best I’ve been to.
Myrsini works at the rooftop restaurant and she is the most welcoming and wonderful girl ever! Just makes every breakfast better with her charm ! Always ready to go out of her way to help and be of service, our last day she did everything she could to help us to get to our next hotel in Athens and she’s fun to talk to also ! Naxos Island hotel is lucky to have her in there staff ! And Alex, Okay I had read a lot of review about him and I thought "well okay we'll see " but my god he's just great , every time we were in trouble about choosing between company’s he just always had a answer to everything , he even told me not to eat the peach candy because there were better flavors LOL ! He's just a lot of fun to talk to ! Just like Myrsini the hotel is lucky to have him in there staff.
Rooftop restaurant :
We had the steak and were very happy with it, and the service is great and so welcoming especially by the boy ( Myrsini's brother ) we just loved to stay up there and have drinks and watch the sea and stars.
Room service :
Always clean and on point!
Spa and hair salon :
Well we had a massage by Christy and it was so good, and she's just so sweet and loving, always ready to make conversation and after the massage I she told me about this mask she had for my skin type and it was great I felt so good when I walked out, she even asked around what my favorite drink was and came to my during my sunbath and offered me a drink, sweet right ?!
I also had my hair blow-dried the day I left for Athens and got a hair mask while I was at it, so good hair massage while she was shampooing my hair, felt so good to come into Athens feeling fabulous .

So this is my review I really hope you'll make this your hotel during your stay, you won’t regret it

Room Tip: we were in hotel room 10 and loved it
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunna M

Wow. What could we possibly comment on such a lengthy and wonderful praise from our dearest Icelanders!!! It's been a real pleasure having you with us for your honeymoon and we're truly happy you enjoyed every minute of it.

On behalf of Myrsini, Panos, Christy, the rest of the crew and our manager, thank you for everything and we really really hope to see you again next summer. Bring back some of that awesome beer! And a little new member of the family maybe?

Alex

PS: On the jelly pop issue, peach is OK, but pear & sour cherry are smashing!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We were celebrating my daughter's graduation from high school and my husband's birthday. We spent a week at the hotel and felt like family. They had flowers in my daughter's room and arranged for a special birthday dinner for my husband.

The hotel is super clean and the restaurant/pool upstairs is amazing. The breakfast buffet was absolutely fantastic and the views at sunset were spectacular. The beach was just a block away and the water was so clear and blue. The swimming was great and they always had a chair available with a sun umbrella (you need it!)

There were amazing restaurants directly across the street from the beach, but be warned, order way less than you think you are going to eat. They also bring you a little surprise at the end "on the house" and it is usually another huge plate of food.

All in all, it was an amazing trip and made even more amazing, especially by the staff. Alex at the front desk was able to help with every little details and Panos upstairs was so fun to talk to. Great service, great beaches, great hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank robinlacount

Hi Robin, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to author this lovely review.

Apart from its exotic beaches and crystal clear waters, Naxos is also well known for its absolutely a-mazing food. No wonder first-timers here gain weight!

We'll be more than happy to host you again next summer. Greetings from the entire crew to Curt & Anneliese!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Staff: The staff is what makes this hotel a gem. From the reception (Alex and Maria) to the rooftop staff (Myrsini, Kaha and Panos) everyone is extremely friendly, helpful and professional. Alex and Maria will tell you everything you need to know, book reservations and give recommendations. They are very knowledgeable about the area and can help you plan your stay and activities.
Myrsini, Kaha and Panos are incredibly friendly and accommodating with any dietary request you may have. They made our stay so memorable and we will miss seeing their friendly faces everyday. Last but not least, the hotel driver Alexandros is wonderful and gave us a great welcome introduction when he picked us up from the port.
Location: This hotel is located a minute from the beautiful beach and steps away from shops, restaurants and markets, as well as the bus stop. However it is peaceful and a good place to relax.
Rooms: The rooms are large and have beautiful views, along with a large bathroom with tons of counter space. Most importantly the rooms are very clean.
Facilities: The rooftop and pool are beautiful.
Breakfast: The breakfast is lovely with lots of variety and fresh fruit. The rooftop staff make sure that guests have a great experience everyday and are incredibly attentive.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ilona B

Hello Ilona, Alex here! On behalf of Maria, Myrsini, Kaha, Panos, Alexandros, the rest of the crew and our manager, thank you for this heartwarming review! It's been a pleasure (and lots of fun) hosting you and we really really look forward to seeing you again next summer.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Loved the hotel, absolutely gorgeous rooms, roof-top restaurant and infinity pool. Plus the staff, most especially Alex as well as the manager, were truly great, making our little group feel special and very much appreciated. The customer service was exceptional. I really love this small gem!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in two different rooms and loved them both.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Inspiration594854

Comment by Alex: your little group IS special AND very much appreciated. It was a sheer pleasure making sure you had a great time and we'll happily do it again every time you return. Thank you for your rewarding review, and we're looking forward to seeing you again next summer!