We spent 4 nights at the Birikos studio/apartments in mid September. My husband and I cannot say enough about our stay there and the genuine kindness of Maria and her husband Dimitras. She was always there to greet us at the end of the day with baking she had done or wine her husband had made. We stayed in a superior apartment that was quite large and it was also in the newer building. We had a balcony out back off the bedroom to have our coffee and watch the sun come up in the morning and a larger patio out front to have dinner and watch the sunset. The apartment was spotless. It was a five minute walk to the minimarket nearby for fresh fruit, cheese, wine and all the basics. The local bus stopped out front which you could take to any of the beaches or you could walk 5 minutes to Agios Prokopios beach or 20 minutes to the quieter Agia Anna, all with tavernas close by. This was one of the most relaxing parts of our two week trip to Greece. We would go back to the Birikos in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Birikos Studios and Apartments is situated in Agios Prokopios, Naxos, Greece. The hotel covers 7 acres. The whole area belonged to the parents of the owner Maria Kavoura.In 1985 the Friendly Double Rooms were built.All of them are equipped with bed,balcony,tv,a/c and a bathroom.The half of them are equipped with a double bed and a kitchen.In 1995 the Standard Studio Apartments were built.They are completely equipped.Some of them have also sea view or at our swimming pool view.In 2005 The Superior Apartments were built.These are entirely equipped with a beautiful bathroom,1 or 2 bedrooms,2 nice balconys and they have also a nice view at our swimming pool or at Agios Prokopios sea.In 1996 the heart shaped swimming pool was built.The chief of the business Dimitrios Kavouras has made since 1985 a gorgious garden with lot of species of flowers,plants,fruits and vegetables.I think that i have correctly described our beautiful hotel in Agios Prokopios.I'm looking forward to seeing you in our hotel.Thank you very much for your attention ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Birikos Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birikos Studios Agios Prokopios
- Birikos Studios Naxos/Agios Prokopios