Honestly, in the beginning I was afraid I chose the wrong place looking at previous reviews (reviews done years back). But I was wrong, as the owner, Yannis showed us the rooms available and explained to us the difference offered to arrange bike for rent the next day, offered advice to move around the island, made sure we were comfortable in his villa....He really took care of us.
His mom was always bringing more food during breakfast, and despite all the bad previous reviews, i think (at least now) Yannis and his family are wonderful.
The location of Villa Adrianna is also great, just 10minutes walk from the beautiful prokopios beach. Agia Anna is also close by, nice sea food by the beach. Great Dive center.
Yannis also arranged for us to get a good deal on nefeli cliff homes, in santorini! Despite Santorini being an amazing island, I loved Naxos... partly because i stayed in the best place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Adriana is a family managed hotel situated on a quiet location of Agios Prokopios on Naxos Island and offers a wonderful view of white sandy beaches. It is ideal for families, young and old, for everyone. It offers standard and superior rooms and studios, standard and superior apartments and luxurious suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Hotel Villa Adriana Naxos/Agios Prokopios