We had a perfect stay in Yannis' hotel-he was a great host and made sure everything you needed was taken care of. The rooms were a bit small, but they were clean and since we really didn't stay in the room much, a bed and shower is all that we needed. The price was very reasonable, and for a few extra euros, he made you the biggest, most wonderful breakfast. We didn't need to eat much after that. The hotel has a pool, but for the most part we spent our days exploring the island, the city of Naxos and the beaches. We also loved the flowers and plants that decorates the hotel-it made it feel very welcoming. Car rental places are within walking distance as well as several restaurants if you choose not to go into Naxos. The best part was the breakfast because you got a chance to meet all kinds of travelers from all over the world-which made this hotel a great place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Adriana is a family managed hotel situated on a quiet location of Agios Prokopios on Naxos Island and offers a wonderful view of white sandy beaches. It is ideal for families, young and old, for everyone. It offers standard and superior rooms and studios, standard and superior apartments and luxurious suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Villa Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adriana Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Hotel Villa Adriana Naxos/Agios Prokopios