This is the only hotel that I have stayed in all of Europe that I would truly rate as 5-star. From the moment we arrived, every detail was planned, the staff was amazingly helpful, and the rooms and hotel are gorgeous.
A few things that make it the best:
- only a 10-15 euro cab ride to Chora/Mykonos town
- pick up from ferry
- georgeous beachfront views
- elegant bar and surroundings
- cheerful and helpful staff, fluent in several languages
- yummy breakfast with omelette bar, cereals, breads, champagne, fruit - everything
- elegant and plush rooms - high quality linens and duvets, gorgeous views, spacious rooms and bathrooms.
- extremely large pool, plenty of sunbeds, plush towels, nice beach.
It is expensive, but worth every penny. The location could be better, but other than that, I can't think of a single thing to complain about. Fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece