We found this on a popular cruise website as a place to go for the day. Booked in advance direct with the hotel for 70 euros each. They asked for arrival and departure times to pick up and drop off. Price included pick up and drop off, 4 course lunch, arrival drink, breakfast, towels and use of the pool and beach. It was a little overpriced but would return in a heartbeat.
The good - the food and service by the pool were fantastic. It is 5 star. We were taken down by cart to the main hotel. Breakfast and lunch had many choices and the restaurant service was excellent. The beach clean and not too many beds, water so clear you could see fish swim round your feet. It was stunningly beautiful and well organised around the pool and restaurants.View fabulous and waters calm.
Improvements needed here - We were collected late, wondering where they were, it seems others that had booked had selected a later time and the hotel didn't communicate with us so it was an hour after our pick up time before we arrived when it should have been 10 minutes to the resort.
It is built into a hill, they help you down to the pool but not back up the hills, so no good for anyone handicapped.
We had selected a departure time as per their booking form and when we arrived at the hotel were told that there would be 1 return time which was too late for us - they suggested we pay for a taxi. 6 of us insisted that they gave us options on the form so needed to honour it - we were taken earlier but would not take us to where we wanted to be.
If it cannot be accommodated, change the booking system to 2 pick up and 2 drop off times and limit the selection. This will remove the need to upset people who paid a premium price for 5 hours and not have to pay extra 12 to 15 euros for a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Saint John Hotel Resort is located on one of the finest spots on Mykonos Island, in the picturesque area of Agios Ioannis and spans across 20,000 sq. m of land. The resort has been specially created for travelers who demand only the best for their vacation or business trip. Catering to the comfort, convenience and leisure of its guests, the Saint John Mykonos Hotel Resort offers a wide variety of exceptional hotel facilities and services, including a 200-meter long private beach, a spa, a tennis court, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, conference halls and outdoor reception areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint John Hotel Villas Agios Ioannis
- Saint John Hotel Villas And Spa
- Saint John Resort
- Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa Mykonos, Greece