Spent a week at the Bellissimo in Mykonos in June 2014. We were very impressed; the hotel staff are very polite, helpful and friendly. The rooms are nicely decorated and very clean, with new towels every day. We had a sea view room on the first floor and we liked the extra privacy of this.
The hotel is in a great position with Mykonos Town just a short 5-10 minutes bus ride away, Shirley Valentine beach a 5 minute walk away, and a couple of lovely restaurants/bars close by. The hotel restaurant was also very good and it had both an Italian and Greek menu. The inclusive breakfast was also a very good standard with nice variety.
We were picked up from the airport on request (again, only 5-10 minutes away). Michael and Theo are full of useful information and are both very friendly.
The pool and it's sunbeds are lovely and they gave us beach towels - this place was perfect for a peaceful and relaxing beach holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece